Paris Hilton's Boyfriend Arrested for Alleged Battery
Paris Hilton's recent night out in Las Vegas with her boyfriend River Viiperi didn't end well for him. The 21-year-old Spanish model was arrested for allegedly punching another male clubgoer in a jealous rage after 31-year-old Paris made out with the man's girlfriend.
Paris reportedly kissed the female while she was partying at the XS nightclub at the Encore hotel with River to celebrate his belated 21st birthday. He was cited and released without taken to the police station, while the alleged victim allegedly needed medical attention for his injuries.
A Paris source denied the story though. "According to Paris, another couple had been harassing them at XS, and the guy was getting to close to the hotel heiress, and River just shoved him away from his girlfriend. River didn't hit the dude, he was just protecting Paris and trying to give them a little space," the insider told Radar Online.
More Paris Hilton News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too