Paris Hilton's Boyfriend Arrested for Alleged Battery
Paris Hilton's recent night out in Las Vegas with her boyfriend River Viiperi didn't end well for him. The 21-year-old Spanish model was arrested for allegedly punching another male clubgoer in a jealous rage after 31-year-old Paris made out with the man's girlfriend.
Paris reportedly kissed the female while she was partying at the XS nightclub at the Encore hotel with River to celebrate his belated 21st birthday. He was cited and released without taken to the police station, while the alleged victim allegedly needed medical attention for his injuries.
A Paris source denied the story though. "According to Paris, another couple had been harassing them at XS, and the guy was getting to close to the hotel heiress, and River just shoved him away from his girlfriend. River didn't hit the dude, he was just protecting Paris and trying to give them a little space," the insider told Radar Online.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory