Paris Hilton's Boyfriend Arrested for Alleged Battery
Paris Hilton's recent night out in Las Vegas with her boyfriend River Viiperi didn't end well for him. The 21-year-old Spanish model was arrested for allegedly punching another male clubgoer in a jealous rage after 31-year-old Paris made out with the man's girlfriend.
Paris reportedly kissed the female while she was partying at the XS nightclub at the Encore hotel with River to celebrate his belated 21st birthday. He was cited and released without taken to the police station, while the alleged victim allegedly needed medical attention for his injuries.
A Paris source denied the story though. "According to Paris, another couple had been harassing them at XS, and the guy was getting to close to the hotel heiress, and River just shoved him away from his girlfriend. River didn't hit the dude, he was just protecting Paris and trying to give them a little space," the insider told Radar Online.
More Paris Hilton News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal