Paris Hilton's Boyfriend Arrested for Alleged Battery
Paris Hilton's recent night out in Las Vegas with her boyfriend River Viiperi didn't end well for him. The 21-year-old Spanish model was arrested for allegedly punching another male clubgoer in a jealous rage after 31-year-old Paris made out with the man's girlfriend.
Paris reportedly kissed the female while she was partying at the XS nightclub at the Encore hotel with River to celebrate his belated 21st birthday. He was cited and released without taken to the police station, while the alleged victim allegedly needed medical attention for his injuries.
A Paris source denied the story though. "According to Paris, another couple had been harassing them at XS, and the guy was getting to close to the hotel heiress, and River just shoved him away from his girlfriend. River didn't hit the dude, he was just protecting Paris and trying to give them a little space," the insider told Radar Online.
More Paris Hilton News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences