Paris Hilton's Boyfriend Arrested for Alleged Battery
Paris Hilton's recent night out in Las Vegas with her boyfriend River Viiperi didn't end well for him. The 21-year-old Spanish model was arrested for allegedly punching another male clubgoer in a jealous rage after 31-year-old Paris made out with the man's girlfriend.
Paris reportedly kissed the female while she was partying at the XS nightclub at the Encore hotel with River to celebrate his belated 21st birthday. He was cited and released without taken to the police station, while the alleged victim allegedly needed medical attention for his injuries.
A Paris source denied the story though. "According to Paris, another couple had been harassing them at XS, and the guy was getting to close to the hotel heiress, and River just shoved him away from his girlfriend. River didn't hit the dude, he was just protecting Paris and trying to give them a little space," the insider told Radar Online.
More Paris Hilton News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy