Daniel Craig, Christina Applegate Locked to Host 'SNL'
After taking one-week hiatus, "Saturday Night Live" will return October 6 with Daniel Craig taking the hosting duty. The British hunk, who will reprise his role as James Bond in "Skyfall", will be joined by fellow English men, Muse, who are tapped as musical guest.
In addition to Rachel Weisz's husband, the variety series taps Christina Applegate and Bruno Mars as the hosts of its October episodes. The Reagan Brinkley of "Up All Night" will tackle the duty on October 13, with Passion Pit making their musical guest debut on the show.
The "Grenade" singer, meanwhile, will pull double duty as host and musical guest on October 20. The R&B artist, who has just released his song "Locked Out of Heaven", is expected to perform the first single of his upcoming album "Unorthodox Jukebox".
"SNL" debuted its 38th season September 15 with Seth MacFarlane as the host. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, whose film "Looper" recently opened in theaters Stateside, took over the role the week later. The show also aired "Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday", which spoofed the upcoming United States presidential election, on September 20 and 27.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party