Daniel Craig, Christina Applegate Locked to Host 'SNL'
After taking one-week hiatus, "Saturday Night Live" will return October 6 with Daniel Craig taking the hosting duty. The British hunk, who will reprise his role as James Bond in "Skyfall", will be joined by fellow English men, Muse, who are tapped as musical guest.
In addition to Rachel Weisz's husband, the variety series taps Christina Applegate and Bruno Mars as the hosts of its October episodes. The Reagan Brinkley of "Up All Night" will tackle the duty on October 13, with Passion Pit making their musical guest debut on the show.
The "Grenade" singer, meanwhile, will pull double duty as host and musical guest on October 20. The R&B artist, who has just released his song "Locked Out of Heaven", is expected to perform the first single of his upcoming album "Unorthodox Jukebox".
"SNL" debuted its 38th season September 15 with Seth MacFarlane as the host. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, whose film "Looper" recently opened in theaters Stateside, took over the role the week later. The show also aired "Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday", which spoofed the upcoming United States presidential election, on September 20 and 27.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young