Daniel Craig, Christina Applegate Locked to Host 'SNL'
After taking one-week hiatus, "Saturday Night Live" will return October 6 with Daniel Craig taking the hosting duty. The British hunk, who will reprise his role as James Bond in "Skyfall", will be joined by fellow English men, Muse, who are tapped as musical guest.
In addition to Rachel Weisz's husband, the variety series taps Christina Applegate and Bruno Mars as the hosts of its October episodes. The Reagan Brinkley of "Up All Night" will tackle the duty on October 13, with Passion Pit making their musical guest debut on the show.
The "Grenade" singer, meanwhile, will pull double duty as host and musical guest on October 20. The R&B artist, who has just released his song "Locked Out of Heaven", is expected to perform the first single of his upcoming album "Unorthodox Jukebox".
"SNL" debuted its 38th season September 15 with Seth MacFarlane as the host. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, whose film "Looper" recently opened in theaters Stateside, took over the role the week later. The show also aired "Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday", which spoofed the upcoming United States presidential election, on September 20 and 27.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'