Daniel Craig, Christina Applegate Locked to Host 'SNL'
After taking one-week hiatus, "Saturday Night Live" will return October 6 with Daniel Craig taking the hosting duty. The British hunk, who will reprise his role as James Bond in "Skyfall", will be joined by fellow English men, Muse, who are tapped as musical guest.
In addition to Rachel Weisz's husband, the variety series taps Christina Applegate and Bruno Mars as the hosts of its October episodes. The Reagan Brinkley of "Up All Night" will tackle the duty on October 13, with Passion Pit making their musical guest debut on the show.
The "Grenade" singer, meanwhile, will pull double duty as host and musical guest on October 20. The R&B artist, who has just released his song "Locked Out of Heaven", is expected to perform the first single of his upcoming album "Unorthodox Jukebox".
"SNL" debuted its 38th season September 15 with Seth MacFarlane as the host. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, whose film "Looper" recently opened in theaters Stateside, took over the role the week later. The show also aired "Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday", which spoofed the upcoming United States presidential election, on September 20 and 27.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'