Daniel Craig, Christina Applegate Locked to Host 'SNL'
After taking one-week hiatus, "Saturday Night Live" will return October 6 with Daniel Craig taking the hosting duty. The British hunk, who will reprise his role as James Bond in "Skyfall", will be joined by fellow English men, Muse, who are tapped as musical guest.
In addition to Rachel Weisz's husband, the variety series taps Christina Applegate and Bruno Mars as the hosts of its October episodes. The Reagan Brinkley of "Up All Night" will tackle the duty on October 13, with Passion Pit making their musical guest debut on the show.
The "Grenade" singer, meanwhile, will pull double duty as host and musical guest on October 20. The R&B artist, who has just released his song "Locked Out of Heaven", is expected to perform the first single of his upcoming album "Unorthodox Jukebox".
"SNL" debuted its 38th season September 15 with Seth MacFarlane as the host. Joseph Gordon-Levitt, whose film "Looper" recently opened in theaters Stateside, took over the role the week later. The show also aired "Saturday Night Live Weekend Update Thursday", which spoofed the upcoming United States presidential election, on September 20 and 27.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry