Fall Out Boy's Vocalist Patrick Stump Marries Longtime Girlfriend, Elisa Yao
September 29, 2012 became a really romantic day for many Hollywood celebrities to have wedding ceremonies, including Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman, Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt, not to mention Cat Deeley and Patrick Kielty. Joining the crowd is Patrick Stump, the Fall Out Boy vocalist and guitarist.
Stump finally married Elisa Yao after they have been in relationship since 2007. The wedding ceremony was conducted in Chicago over the weekend, and attended by their families and friends.
Pete Wentz, the bassist and primary lyricist of the band, was seen coming with Meagan Camper, his model girlfriend. Stump's manager, Dan Suh, wrote down in Twitter, "Congrats to @PatrickStump and elisa on a beautiful and amazing wedding!" on Saturday.
In addition to his career in the band, Stump has a solo career. In October 2011, he released his solo debut titled "Soul Punk". He also appeared in television series such as "Law & Order" and "House M.D.".
When asked about his band's future by Us Weekly, he replied, "We just kind of stopped touring not with any degree of permanence. To my knowledge, the band is not broken up, but we did really need some space and a break, and there were really legitimate creative differences. None of those differences were interpersonal at all. I love those guys, I have nothing against those guys at all, and I definitely miss playing with them."
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes