Fall Out Boy's Vocalist Patrick Stump Marries Longtime Girlfriend, Elisa Yao
September 29, 2012 became a really romantic day for many Hollywood celebrities to have wedding ceremonies, including Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman, Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt, not to mention Cat Deeley and Patrick Kielty. Joining the crowd is Patrick Stump, the Fall Out Boy vocalist and guitarist.
Stump finally married Elisa Yao after they have been in relationship since 2007. The wedding ceremony was conducted in Chicago over the weekend, and attended by their families and friends.
Pete Wentz, the bassist and primary lyricist of the band, was seen coming with Meagan Camper, his model girlfriend. Stump's manager, Dan Suh, wrote down in Twitter, "Congrats to @PatrickStump and elisa on a beautiful and amazing wedding!" on Saturday.
In addition to his career in the band, Stump has a solo career. In October 2011, he released his solo debut titled "Soul Punk". He also appeared in television series such as "Law & Order" and "House M.D.".
When asked about his band's future by Us Weekly, he replied, "We just kind of stopped touring not with any degree of permanence. To my knowledge, the band is not broken up, but we did really need some space and a break, and there were really legitimate creative differences. None of those differences were interpersonal at all. I love those guys, I have nothing against those guys at all, and I definitely miss playing with them."
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'