Fall Out Boy's Vocalist Patrick Stump Marries Longtime Girlfriend, Elisa Yao
September 29, 2012 became a really romantic day for many Hollywood celebrities to have wedding ceremonies, including Anne Hathaway and Adam Shulman, Stanley Tucci and Felicity Blunt, not to mention Cat Deeley and Patrick Kielty. Joining the crowd is Patrick Stump, the Fall Out Boy vocalist and guitarist.
Stump finally married Elisa Yao after they have been in relationship since 2007. The wedding ceremony was conducted in Chicago over the weekend, and attended by their families and friends.
Pete Wentz, the bassist and primary lyricist of the band, was seen coming with Meagan Camper, his model girlfriend. Stump's manager, Dan Suh, wrote down in Twitter, "Congrats to @PatrickStump and elisa on a beautiful and amazing wedding!" on Saturday.
In addition to his career in the band, Stump has a solo career. In October 2011, he released his solo debut titled "Soul Punk". He also appeared in television series such as "Law & Order" and "House M.D.".
When asked about his band's future by Us Weekly, he replied, "We just kind of stopped touring not with any degree of permanence. To my knowledge, the band is not broken up, but we did really need some space and a break, and there were really legitimate creative differences. None of those differences were interpersonal at all. I love those guys, I have nothing against those guys at all, and I definitely miss playing with them."
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit