Vanessa and Nick Lachey Debut Their Son, Camden
Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey share the joy of being first-time parents by tweeting a picture of their newly-born son. The little boy wrapped in a white blanket looks adorable as he's sleeping peacefully in his mother's arms.
"@NickSLachey and I are honored and humbled to introduce you to the new Love of our lives, Camden John Lachey," Vanessa wrote a message along with the photo. The posting was later re-tweeted by the 98 Degrees member.
Vanessa and Nick were engaged in November 2010 after dating on and off for about four years. She changed her name to Vanessa Lachey after marrying him in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. She gave birth to the baby boy on September 12.
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," they said in a joint statement back then. "Born today at 6:54 P.M., he came into this world at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival