Vanessa and Nick Lachey Debut Their Son, Camden
Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey share the joy of being first-time parents by tweeting a picture of their newly-born son. The little boy wrapped in a white blanket looks adorable as he's sleeping peacefully in his mother's arms.
"@NickSLachey and I are honored and humbled to introduce you to the new Love of our lives, Camden John Lachey," Vanessa wrote a message along with the photo. The posting was later re-tweeted by the 98 Degrees member.
Vanessa and Nick were engaged in November 2010 after dating on and off for about four years. She changed her name to Vanessa Lachey after marrying him in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. She gave birth to the baby boy on September 12.
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," they said in a joint statement back then. "Born today at 6:54 P.M., he came into this world at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service