Vanessa and Nick Lachey Debut Their Son, Camden
Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey share the joy of being first-time parents by tweeting a picture of their newly-born son. The little boy wrapped in a white blanket looks adorable as he's sleeping peacefully in his mother's arms.
"@NickSLachey and I are honored and humbled to introduce you to the new Love of our lives, Camden John Lachey," Vanessa wrote a message along with the photo. The posting was later re-tweeted by the 98 Degrees member.
Vanessa and Nick were engaged in November 2010 after dating on and off for about four years. She changed her name to Vanessa Lachey after marrying him in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. She gave birth to the baby boy on September 12.
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," they said in a joint statement back then. "Born today at 6:54 P.M., he came into this world at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show