Vanessa and Nick Lachey Debut Their Son, Camden
Vanessa Minnillo and Nick Lachey share the joy of being first-time parents by tweeting a picture of their newly-born son. The little boy wrapped in a white blanket looks adorable as he's sleeping peacefully in his mother's arms.
"@NickSLachey and I are honored and humbled to introduce you to the new Love of our lives, Camden John Lachey," Vanessa wrote a message along with the photo. The posting was later re-tweeted by the 98 Degrees member.
Vanessa and Nick were engaged in November 2010 after dating on and off for about four years. She changed her name to Vanessa Lachey after marrying him in a tropical island ceremony on July 15, 2011. She gave birth to the baby boy on September 12.
"We are incredibly proud to announce the birth of our beautiful baby boy, Camden John Lachey," they said in a joint statement back then. "Born today at 6:54 P.M., he came into this world at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and 21 inches. Love has truly been redefined for both of us."
More Vanessa Minnillo News
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016