Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Welcome a Baby Girl, Olive
Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are over the moon. The "50 First Dates" actress gave birth to a baby girl, her first child with her art dealer husband, four months after the couple tied the knot in Montecito, California. They name the bundle of joy Olive.
"We are proud to announce the birth of our daughter, Olive Barrymore Kopelman, born September 26th, healthy, happy and welcomed by the whole family," they said in a statement. "Thank you for respecting our privacy during this most special time in our lives."
Drew got married to Will on June 2 in front of 200 guests of family members and close friends, including Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Busy Philipps and Jimmy Kimmel. She was previously married to bar owner Jeremy Thomas and actor Tom Green.
The bride wore a Chanel dress designed by Karl Lagerfeld himself, while the groom who is the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman donned a Tom Ford tuxedo. After tying the knot, they left in a vintage Mercedes with roses and "Just Married" streamers tied to the back.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video