Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Welcome a Baby Girl, Olive
Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are over the moon. The "50 First Dates" actress gave birth to a baby girl, her first child with her art dealer husband, four months after the couple tied the knot in Montecito, California. They name the bundle of joy Olive.
"We are proud to announce the birth of our daughter, Olive Barrymore Kopelman, born September 26th, healthy, happy and welcomed by the whole family," they said in a statement. "Thank you for respecting our privacy during this most special time in our lives."
Drew got married to Will on June 2 in front of 200 guests of family members and close friends, including Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Busy Philipps and Jimmy Kimmel. She was previously married to bar owner Jeremy Thomas and actor Tom Green.
The bride wore a Chanel dress designed by Karl Lagerfeld himself, while the groom who is the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman donned a Tom Ford tuxedo. After tying the knot, they left in a vintage Mercedes with roses and "Just Married" streamers tied to the back.
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star