Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Welcome a Baby Girl, Olive
Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are over the moon. The "50 First Dates" actress gave birth to a baby girl, her first child with her art dealer husband, four months after the couple tied the knot in Montecito, California. They name the bundle of joy Olive.
"We are proud to announce the birth of our daughter, Olive Barrymore Kopelman, born September 26th, healthy, happy and welcomed by the whole family," they said in a statement. "Thank you for respecting our privacy during this most special time in our lives."
Drew got married to Will on June 2 in front of 200 guests of family members and close friends, including Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Busy Philipps and Jimmy Kimmel. She was previously married to bar owner Jeremy Thomas and actor Tom Green.
The bride wore a Chanel dress designed by Karl Lagerfeld himself, while the groom who is the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman donned a Tom Ford tuxedo. After tying the knot, they left in a vintage Mercedes with roses and "Just Married" streamers tied to the back.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower