Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Welcome a Baby Girl, Olive
Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman are over the moon. The "50 First Dates" actress gave birth to a baby girl, her first child with her art dealer husband, four months after the couple tied the knot in Montecito, California. They name the bundle of joy Olive.
"We are proud to announce the birth of our daughter, Olive Barrymore Kopelman, born September 26th, healthy, happy and welcomed by the whole family," they said in a statement. "Thank you for respecting our privacy during this most special time in our lives."
Drew got married to Will on June 2 in front of 200 guests of family members and close friends, including Reese Witherspoon, Cameron Diaz, Busy Philipps and Jimmy Kimmel. She was previously married to bar owner Jeremy Thomas and actor Tom Green.
The bride wore a Chanel dress designed by Karl Lagerfeld himself, while the groom who is the son of former Chanel CEO Arie Kopelman donned a Tom Ford tuxedo. After tying the knot, they left in a vintage Mercedes with roses and "Just Married" streamers tied to the back.
More Drew Barrymore News
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure
- Lionsgate Is Planning to Make Seven More 'Power Rangers' Movies
- Kylie Jenner and PARTYNEXTDOOR Go Bowling Together
- Troy Ave's Arrested After Video of Him Firing Gun at T.I.'s Concert Surfaces
- Gucci Mane Records New Mixtape Just Hours After Released From Prison
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra