'Emily Owens, M.D.' Pilot Debuts Online
Fifteen days before premiering "Emily Owens, M.D.", The CW has made the first episode of its new series available for viewing pleasure online. It follows the titular character on her first day as a surgical intern at Denver Memorial Hospital.
While she is ready to leave her high school persona of geeky-girl-with-flop-sweats behind, Emily quickly realizes that a hospital is a lot like high school when she is faced with her medical school crush Will Collins and high school nemesis Cassandra Kopelson. Fellow intern Tyra Dupre makes it even clearer to Emily that the jocks have become orthopedic surgeons, the mean girls are in plastics and the rebels are in the ER.
Mamie Gummer takes the lead role of Emily, with "Smallville" alum Justin Hartley playing Emily's love interest Will. Also supported by Necar Zadegan, Kelly McCreary, Harry Lennix and Michael Rady among others, the show will begin airing on The CW Tuesday, October 16 at 9 P.M.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift