'Emily Owens, M.D.' Pilot Debuts Online
Fifteen days before premiering "Emily Owens, M.D.", The CW has made the first episode of its new series available for viewing pleasure online. It follows the titular character on her first day as a surgical intern at Denver Memorial Hospital.
While she is ready to leave her high school persona of geeky-girl-with-flop-sweats behind, Emily quickly realizes that a hospital is a lot like high school when she is faced with her medical school crush Will Collins and high school nemesis Cassandra Kopelson. Fellow intern Tyra Dupre makes it even clearer to Emily that the jocks have become orthopedic surgeons, the mean girls are in plastics and the rebels are in the ER.
Mamie Gummer takes the lead role of Emily, with "Smallville" alum Justin Hartley playing Emily's love interest Will. Also supported by Necar Zadegan, Kelly McCreary, Harry Lennix and Michael Rady among others, the show will begin airing on The CW Tuesday, October 16 at 9 P.M.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them