'Emily Owens, M.D.' Pilot Debuts Online
Fifteen days before premiering "Emily Owens, M.D.", The CW has made the first episode of its new series available for viewing pleasure online. It follows the titular character on her first day as a surgical intern at Denver Memorial Hospital.
While she is ready to leave her high school persona of geeky-girl-with-flop-sweats behind, Emily quickly realizes that a hospital is a lot like high school when she is faced with her medical school crush Will Collins and high school nemesis Cassandra Kopelson. Fellow intern Tyra Dupre makes it even clearer to Emily that the jocks have become orthopedic surgeons, the mean girls are in plastics and the rebels are in the ER.
Mamie Gummer takes the lead role of Emily, with "Smallville" alum Justin Hartley playing Emily's love interest Will. Also supported by Necar Zadegan, Kelly McCreary, Harry Lennix and Michael Rady among others, the show will begin airing on The CW Tuesday, October 16 at 9 P.M.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March