'SYTYCD' Host Cat Deeley Elopes With Patrick Kielty in Rome
Another celebrity who got married over the weekend was Cat Deeley. The "So You Think You Can Dance" presenter tied the knot with Northern Irish TV host, Patrick Kielty, at the St. Isidore's College chapel in Rome on September 29 with family members and close friends in attendance.
"It was a very intimate service with just 60 friends and family," a source told The Sun. "Cat was stunning, she looked absolutely beautiful, and the reception afterwards was pretty quiet too by normal standards. The wedding plans were top secret. Friends of Paddy and Cat only found out in the last few days."
Patrick flew out his parish priest, Father Gary Donegan, from Belfast to officiate his Saturday nuptials with Cat. In a wedding picture, the 35-year-old bride was beaming in a ruffled white dress with her hair adorned with flowers, while the 41-year-old groom looked sharp in a navy suit and a white button-down with no tie.
Cat and Patrick have been friends for years. They were romantically linked in May this year and he was reported moving into her mansion shortly after. When they came together at 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards on September 23, she showed off what looked like an engagement ring. "And then they lived..... Happily ever after," she tweeted a picture of them leaving the show.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media