'SYTYCD' Host Cat Deeley Elopes With Patrick Kielty in Rome
Another celebrity who got married over the weekend was Cat Deeley. The "So You Think You Can Dance" presenter tied the knot with Northern Irish TV host, Patrick Kielty, at the St. Isidore's College chapel in Rome on September 29 with family members and close friends in attendance.
"It was a very intimate service with just 60 friends and family," a source told The Sun. "Cat was stunning, she looked absolutely beautiful, and the reception afterwards was pretty quiet too by normal standards. The wedding plans were top secret. Friends of Paddy and Cat only found out in the last few days."
Patrick flew out his parish priest, Father Gary Donegan, from Belfast to officiate his Saturday nuptials with Cat. In a wedding picture, the 35-year-old bride was beaming in a ruffled white dress with her hair adorned with flowers, while the 41-year-old groom looked sharp in a navy suit and a white button-down with no tie.
Cat and Patrick have been friends for years. They were romantically linked in May this year and he was reported moving into her mansion shortly after. When they came together at 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards on September 23, she showed off what looked like an engagement ring. "And then they lived..... Happily ever after," she tweeted a picture of them leaving the show.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!