Mike Tyson Joins Lindsay Lohan in 'Scary Movie 5'
Another celebrity has been tapped to join Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen as the guest stars in "Scary Movie 5". Blackfilm reports that former undisputed heavyweight champion of the world Mike Tyson is set to make a cameo in the fifth chapter of the horror spoof film franchise.
The next installment of the "Scary Movie" series has also added Audrina Patridge and Kendra Wilkinson to its starry cameo list. Details of what roles Tyson, Patridge and Wilkinson will tackle are still kept secret, but Tyson reportedly already began shooting the film in Atlanta, Georgia with co-star Heather Locklear.
In addition to Lohan and Sheen, the three stars will team up with Ashley Tisdale, Erica Ash, Simon Rex, Molly Shannon, Terry Crews and Kate Walsh among others. Tisdale recently tweeted that she's thrilled to have famous stars as cameos in the film, "Lots of cameos shooting today on #scarymovie5. Super excited!!!! #thisjobisawesome."
Scheduled for an April 19, 2013 release in the U.S., "Scary Movie 5" is directed by Malcolm Lee and David Zucker, who also wrote the script for "Scary Movie 3" and "Scary Movie 4". The first four films of the franchise have successfully grossed more than $800 million worldwide.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion