Mike Tyson Joins Lindsay Lohan in 'Scary Movie 5'
Another celebrity has been tapped to join Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen as the guest stars in "Scary Movie 5". Blackfilm reports that former undisputed heavyweight champion of the world Mike Tyson is set to make a cameo in the fifth chapter of the horror spoof film franchise.
The next installment of the "Scary Movie" series has also added Audrina Patridge and Kendra Wilkinson to its starry cameo list. Details of what roles Tyson, Patridge and Wilkinson will tackle are still kept secret, but Tyson reportedly already began shooting the film in Atlanta, Georgia with co-star Heather Locklear.
In addition to Lohan and Sheen, the three stars will team up with Ashley Tisdale, Erica Ash, Simon Rex, Molly Shannon, Terry Crews and Kate Walsh among others. Tisdale recently tweeted that she's thrilled to have famous stars as cameos in the film, "Lots of cameos shooting today on #scarymovie5. Super excited!!!! #thisjobisawesome."
Scheduled for an April 19, 2013 release in the U.S., "Scary Movie 5" is directed by Malcolm Lee and David Zucker, who also wrote the script for "Scary Movie 3" and "Scary Movie 4". The first four films of the franchise have successfully grossed more than $800 million worldwide.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video