Mike Tyson Joins Lindsay Lohan in 'Scary Movie 5'
Another celebrity has been tapped to join Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen as the guest stars in "Scary Movie 5". Blackfilm reports that former undisputed heavyweight champion of the world Mike Tyson is set to make a cameo in the fifth chapter of the horror spoof film franchise.
The next installment of the "Scary Movie" series has also added Audrina Patridge and Kendra Wilkinson to its starry cameo list. Details of what roles Tyson, Patridge and Wilkinson will tackle are still kept secret, but Tyson reportedly already began shooting the film in Atlanta, Georgia with co-star Heather Locklear.
In addition to Lohan and Sheen, the three stars will team up with Ashley Tisdale, Erica Ash, Simon Rex, Molly Shannon, Terry Crews and Kate Walsh among others. Tisdale recently tweeted that she's thrilled to have famous stars as cameos in the film, "Lots of cameos shooting today on #scarymovie5. Super excited!!!! #thisjobisawesome."
Scheduled for an April 19, 2013 release in the U.S., "Scary Movie 5" is directed by Malcolm Lee and David Zucker, who also wrote the script for "Scary Movie 3" and "Scary Movie 4". The first four films of the franchise have successfully grossed more than $800 million worldwide.
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die