Jason Aldean Admits to Cheating on His Wife, Blames Alcohol for What Happened
Jason Aldean broke silence on the reports that he cheated on his wife after a picture of his cozying up to "American Idol" alum Brittany Kerr hit the web. The country music crooner regretted the incident and blamed alcohol for the moment of indiscretion. He also apologized to his family and fans for what happened.
"Hey Guys - I wanted to talk to you directly, so you were hearing the truth from me and not just reading allegations made about my personal life on gossip web sites," he wrote on Facebook. "The truth is that I screwed up. I had too much to drink, let the party get out of hand and acted inappropriately at a bar."
"I left alone, caught the bus to our next show and that's the end of the story. I ultimately ended up embarrassing my family and myself. I'm not perfect, and I'm sorry for disappointing you guys. I really appreciate being able to work through this privately with my family and for all your continued support."
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo