Video of Rick Ross and Young Jeezy's Backstage Fight Hits the Web
Footage of Rick Ross and Young Jeezy causing commotion backstage at 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards has been revealed. The two artists and their entourages were caught on camera exchanging heated words in a hallway before pushing and shoving each other's opponents.
In the video, someone was seen crashing into a mirror for being pushed back. There were a lot of cursing and taunting words fired at each other. Rozay was spotted among the crowd, yelling and charging at the other party. The cops broke up the fight and made sure they didn't get close to each other.
In addition to the fight inside the building, both parties had altercation in a parking lot. Machine Gun Kelly got injured in the brawl as tweeting, "Got mase in my eyes. That beef s*** just got real outside." The police said, "There were no arrests or reports of serious injuries."
The awards show was taped on Saturday, September 29 evening at Atlanta Civic Center and will air on October 9. Police temporarily shut down the venue but most of the people in the building were unaware of the altercation. Rozay and Jeezy both performed in separate sets.
BET issued a statement afterwards, regretting the incident, "BET Networks works very hard to bring the best in entertainment to the city of Atlanta. For the past seven years BET has celebrated the true art form of Hip Hop. Due to some misjudgment of select attendees, it is unfortunate that certain incidents took place. BET Networks does not condone any type of violence. Local authorities are working to resolve the situation as quickly as possible."
More Rick Ross News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii