Video of Rick Ross and Young Jeezy's Backstage Fight Hits the Web
Footage of Rick Ross and Young Jeezy causing commotion backstage at 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards has been revealed. The two artists and their entourages were caught on camera exchanging heated words in a hallway before pushing and shoving each other's opponents.
In the video, someone was seen crashing into a mirror for being pushed back. There were a lot of cursing and taunting words fired at each other. Rozay was spotted among the crowd, yelling and charging at the other party. The cops broke up the fight and made sure they didn't get close to each other.
In addition to the fight inside the building, both parties had altercation in a parking lot. Machine Gun Kelly got injured in the brawl as tweeting, "Got mase in my eyes. That beef s*** just got real outside." The police said, "There were no arrests or reports of serious injuries."
The awards show was taped on Saturday, September 29 evening at Atlanta Civic Center and will air on October 9. Police temporarily shut down the venue but most of the people in the building were unaware of the altercation. Rozay and Jeezy both performed in separate sets.
BET issued a statement afterwards, regretting the incident, "BET Networks works very hard to bring the best in entertainment to the city of Atlanta. For the past seven years BET has celebrated the true art form of Hip Hop. Due to some misjudgment of select attendees, it is unfortunate that certain incidents took place. BET Networks does not condone any type of violence. Local authorities are working to resolve the situation as quickly as possible."
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'