Q-Tip Hints Kanye West Might Prepare a 'Cruel Winter' Album
Is Kanye West already preparing a follow-up to the G.O.O.D Music compilation album "Cruel Summer"? One of the the label's artists, Q-Tip, recently hinted that "Summer" was seemingly not enough for Yeezy as the boyfriend of Kim Kardashian might want a "Winter" LP too.
The "Vivrant Thing" rapper dropped the tidbit to MTV News when attending the BET Hip-Hop Awards on Saturday, September 28. Asked why he wasn't included in "Cruel Summer", the New Yorker responded, "I know, I know, I'm sorry about that but I have to let the cat out of the bag."
Q-Tip then vaguely said, "Kanye's probably gonna get...," before stopping his sentence to call over Pusha T to help him drop the possible big news. "If there's a 'Cruel Summer' then there's got to be a 'Cruel Winter' right?" he went on teasing, suggesting that the G.O.O.D. team was already working on a new collaborative album. Refusing to let slip more details, he stated, "That's all I'm saying."
Released on September 18, G.O.O.D. Music's "Cruel Summer" landed on the runner-up place on this week's Billboard 200 with 205,000 copies sold. The compilation features such artists as Big Sean, 2 Chainz, Jay-Z, R. Kelly, Common, Ghostface Killah, Raekwon and more.
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise