Report: Jason Aldean Cheats on His Wife With Former 'Idol'
Jason Aldean could be cheating on his wife if a photo can provide as a proof. The country superstar was caught swooping in for a kiss from a woman who is not his wife while at a public bar on the Sunset Strip, Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 26 night.
Aldean and the other woman, identified as former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr, were flirting throughout the encounter. TMZ reported that they hugged and touched each other on the patio area of The Den. The club was very crowded, filled with locals and tourists hunting for celebrities. Despite the situation, Aldean braved himself to dive for a kiss from Kerr. He then left the bar in a cab without her.
Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who is mother to his two children. Kerr was the NBA dancer who auditioned for "Idol" season 11 in Savannah, G.A. and went through to the Hollywood round.
Aldean is yet to comment on the report.
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future