Report: Jason Aldean Cheats on His Wife With Former 'Idol'
Jason Aldean could be cheating on his wife if a photo can provide as a proof. The country superstar was caught swooping in for a kiss from a woman who is not his wife while at a public bar on the Sunset Strip, Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 26 night.
Aldean and the other woman, identified as former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr, were flirting throughout the encounter. TMZ reported that they hugged and touched each other on the patio area of The Den. The club was very crowded, filled with locals and tourists hunting for celebrities. Despite the situation, Aldean braved himself to dive for a kiss from Kerr. He then left the bar in a cab without her.
Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who is mother to his two children. Kerr was the NBA dancer who auditioned for "Idol" season 11 in Savannah, G.A. and went through to the Hollywood round.
Aldean is yet to comment on the report.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?