Report: Jason Aldean Cheats on His Wife With Former 'Idol'
Jason Aldean could be cheating on his wife if a photo can provide as a proof. The country superstar was caught swooping in for a kiss from a woman who is not his wife while at a public bar on the Sunset Strip, Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 26 night.
Aldean and the other woman, identified as former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr, were flirting throughout the encounter. TMZ reported that they hugged and touched each other on the patio area of The Den. The club was very crowded, filled with locals and tourists hunting for celebrities. Despite the situation, Aldean braved himself to dive for a kiss from Kerr. He then left the bar in a cab without her.
Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who is mother to his two children. Kerr was the NBA dancer who auditioned for "Idol" season 11 in Savannah, G.A. and went through to the Hollywood round.
Aldean is yet to comment on the report.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show