Report: Jason Aldean Cheats on His Wife With Former 'Idol'
Jason Aldean could be cheating on his wife if a photo can provide as a proof. The country superstar was caught swooping in for a kiss from a woman who is not his wife while at a public bar on the Sunset Strip, Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 26 night.
Aldean and the other woman, identified as former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr, were flirting throughout the encounter. TMZ reported that they hugged and touched each other on the patio area of The Den. The club was very crowded, filled with locals and tourists hunting for celebrities. Despite the situation, Aldean braved himself to dive for a kiss from Kerr. He then left the bar in a cab without her.
Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who is mother to his two children. Kerr was the NBA dancer who auditioned for "Idol" season 11 in Savannah, G.A. and went through to the Hollywood round.
Aldean is yet to comment on the report.
More Jason Aldean News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding