Report: Jason Aldean Cheats on His Wife With Former 'Idol'
Jason Aldean could be cheating on his wife if a photo can provide as a proof. The country superstar was caught swooping in for a kiss from a woman who is not his wife while at a public bar on the Sunset Strip, Los Angeles on Wednesday, September 26 night.
Aldean and the other woman, identified as former "American Idol" contestant Brittany Kerr, were flirting throughout the encounter. TMZ reported that they hugged and touched each other on the patio area of The Den. The club was very crowded, filled with locals and tourists hunting for celebrities. Despite the situation, Aldean braved himself to dive for a kiss from Kerr. He then left the bar in a cab without her.
Aldean is married to his high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery, who is mother to his two children. Kerr was the NBA dancer who auditioned for "Idol" season 11 in Savannah, G.A. and went through to the Hollywood round.
Aldean is yet to comment on the report.
More Jason Aldean News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special