Justin Bieber Said Milk Caused Him to Puke on Stage
Justin Bieber has addressed the embarrassing moment that happened at the first stop of his "Believe" tour. The pop star was throwing up on stage while performing a song in Glendale, Arizona, and he blamed it on milk.
A video obtained by TMZ shows the 18-year-old singing "Out of Town Girl" and descending from the stairs with his dancers. As soon as he got to the bottom, Bieber turned around, hunched over and puked. He then ran to the side of the stage while his dancers and the music went on.
Pop Crush reported that Bieber returned to stage and said to the crowd, "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage?". He left the stage once more later due to the illness but the concert was through to the end.
Bieber tweeted after the show, "Great show. Getting better for tomorrow's show !!!! Love u". He was scheduled to perform in Las Vegas on Sunday. He added, "And ...Milk was a bad choice!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event