Justin Bieber Said Milk Caused Him to Puke on Stage
Justin Bieber has addressed the embarrassing moment that happened at the first stop of his "Believe" tour. The pop star was throwing up on stage while performing a song in Glendale, Arizona, and he blamed it on milk.
A video obtained by TMZ shows the 18-year-old singing "Out of Town Girl" and descending from the stairs with his dancers. As soon as he got to the bottom, Bieber turned around, hunched over and puked. He then ran to the side of the stage while his dancers and the music went on.
Pop Crush reported that Bieber returned to stage and said to the crowd, "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage?". He left the stage once more later due to the illness but the concert was through to the end.
Bieber tweeted after the show, "Great show. Getting better for tomorrow's show !!!! Love u". He was scheduled to perform in Las Vegas on Sunday. He added, "And ...Milk was a bad choice!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?