Justin Bieber Said Milk Caused Him to Puke on Stage
Justin Bieber has addressed the embarrassing moment that happened at the first stop of his "Believe" tour. The pop star was throwing up on stage while performing a song in Glendale, Arizona, and he blamed it on milk.
A video obtained by TMZ shows the 18-year-old singing "Out of Town Girl" and descending from the stairs with his dancers. As soon as he got to the bottom, Bieber turned around, hunched over and puked. He then ran to the side of the stage while his dancers and the music went on.
Pop Crush reported that Bieber returned to stage and said to the crowd, "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage?". He left the stage once more later due to the illness but the concert was through to the end.
Bieber tweeted after the show, "Great show. Getting better for tomorrow's show !!!! Love u". He was scheduled to perform in Las Vegas on Sunday. He added, "And ...Milk was a bad choice!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival