Justin Bieber Said Milk Caused Him to Puke on Stage
Justin Bieber has addressed the embarrassing moment that happened at the first stop of his "Believe" tour. The pop star was throwing up on stage while performing a song in Glendale, Arizona, and he blamed it on milk.
A video obtained by TMZ shows the 18-year-old singing "Out of Town Girl" and descending from the stairs with his dancers. As soon as he got to the bottom, Bieber turned around, hunched over and puked. He then ran to the side of the stage while his dancers and the music went on.
Pop Crush reported that Bieber returned to stage and said to the crowd, "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage?". He left the stage once more later due to the illness but the concert was through to the end.
Bieber tweeted after the show, "Great show. Getting better for tomorrow's show !!!! Love u". He was scheduled to perform in Las Vegas on Sunday. He added, "And ...Milk was a bad choice!"
More Justin Bieber News
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!