Justin Bieber Said Milk Caused Him to Puke on Stage
Justin Bieber has addressed the embarrassing moment that happened at the first stop of his "Believe" tour. The pop star was throwing up on stage while performing a song in Glendale, Arizona, and he blamed it on milk.
A video obtained by TMZ shows the 18-year-old singing "Out of Town Girl" and descending from the stairs with his dancers. As soon as he got to the bottom, Bieber turned around, hunched over and puked. He then ran to the side of the stage while his dancers and the music went on.
Pop Crush reported that Bieber returned to stage and said to the crowd, "Will you love me even though I'm throwing up on stage?". He left the stage once more later due to the illness but the concert was through to the end.
Bieber tweeted after the show, "Great show. Getting better for tomorrow's show !!!! Love u". He was scheduled to perform in Las Vegas on Sunday. He added, "And ...Milk was a bad choice!"
More Justin Bieber News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy