Jared Followill and Martha Patterson Got Married in Lucchese Boots
Four months after announcing their engagement, Kings of Leon's bassist Jared Followill and model girlfriend Martha Patterson tied the knot in a casual affair. The wedding was held outdoor in Charlotte, Tennessee on Saturday, September 29.
The wedding picked a rustic theme with the bride and groom wearing Lucchese boots during the ceremony. Friends and family including Followill's bandmates stayed around for a celebration at the rustic Front Porch Farms after the ceremony. "They had a great farm-to-table cuisine with all of their favorite things. It was down home and very real. It was very much true to their style," a source told People mag.
Followill tweeted a photo of them after the wedding. The 21-year-old bride was wearing a Monique Lhullier gown while the groom and his groomsmen went with Gucci suits.
"Marrying my best friend today. I'm the luckiest girl in the world," Patterson tweeted. Followill also shared his own, "Today, I get married. It's the biggest step I've ever taken. I've dreamed about this day since I was a little girl." He proposed to Patterson in April after dating for only a few months with a four-carat cushion cut diamond ring, which he designed himself. After the wedding, the 25-year-old tweeted again, "Aaaaaand I'm married. Happiest man in the world."
Jared Followill is the fourth and final member of Kings of Leon to get married. The other three, Nathan Followill, Caleb Followill and Matthew Followill, have either been parents or will be.
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Ties the Knot with Joana Pak
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Kicked Out of Childbirth Class - Here Is Why!
- 'Luke Cage' Renewed for Season 2 at Netflix
- 'Glee' Star Becca Tobin Marries Zach Martin - Check Out Her Wedding Pics!
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His 'SNL' Debut