Anne Hathaway Marries Adam Shulman in Sunset Ceremony
Anne Hathaway walked down the aisle on Saturday, September 29 in the picturesque Big Sur, California. The "Princess Diaries" star married fiance of one year, Adam Shulman, in a custom made Valentino gown which has the vintage feel and was combined with a long train.
The weekend wedding began on Friday with a rehearsal dinner at the Ventana Inn and Spa. The following day, around 100 guests were ushered to the ceremony and reception venue by bus before sunset. People mag said the wedding decor used many branches to blend in with the natural background.
Hathaway reportedly hired the same wedding planner as Natalie Portman who married Benjamin Millipied in the Big Sur as well.
Hathaway and Shulman got engaged in February last year, celebrating the occasion with friends and family in a party in New York. They initially planned to get married sometime in 2013 but things changed.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?