Anne Hathaway Marries Adam Shulman in Sunset Ceremony
Anne Hathaway walked down the aisle on Saturday, September 29 in the picturesque Big Sur, California. The "Princess Diaries" star married fiance of one year, Adam Shulman, in a custom made Valentino gown which has the vintage feel and was combined with a long train.
The weekend wedding began on Friday with a rehearsal dinner at the Ventana Inn and Spa. The following day, around 100 guests were ushered to the ceremony and reception venue by bus before sunset. People mag said the wedding decor used many branches to blend in with the natural background.
Hathaway reportedly hired the same wedding planner as Natalie Portman who married Benjamin Millipied in the Big Sur as well.
Hathaway and Shulman got engaged in February last year, celebrating the occasion with friends and family in a party in New York. They initially planned to get married sometime in 2013 but things changed.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say