Anne Hathaway Marries Adam Shulman in Sunset Ceremony
Anne Hathaway walked down the aisle on Saturday, September 29 in the picturesque Big Sur, California. The "Princess Diaries" star married fiance of one year, Adam Shulman, in a custom made Valentino gown which has the vintage feel and was combined with a long train.
The weekend wedding began on Friday with a rehearsal dinner at the Ventana Inn and Spa. The following day, around 100 guests were ushered to the ceremony and reception venue by bus before sunset. People mag said the wedding decor used many branches to blend in with the natural background.
Hathaway reportedly hired the same wedding planner as Natalie Portman who married Benjamin Millipied in the Big Sur as well.
Hathaway and Shulman got engaged in February last year, celebrating the occasion with friends and family in a party in New York. They initially planned to get married sometime in 2013 but things changed.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!