Anne Hathaway Marries Adam Shulman in Sunset Ceremony
Anne Hathaway walked down the aisle on Saturday, September 29 in the picturesque Big Sur, California. The "Princess Diaries" star married fiance of one year, Adam Shulman, in a custom made Valentino gown which has the vintage feel and was combined with a long train.
The weekend wedding began on Friday with a rehearsal dinner at the Ventana Inn and Spa. The following day, around 100 guests were ushered to the ceremony and reception venue by bus before sunset. People mag said the wedding decor used many branches to blend in with the natural background.
Hathaway reportedly hired the same wedding planner as Natalie Portman who married Benjamin Millipied in the Big Sur as well.
Hathaway and Shulman got engaged in February last year, celebrating the occasion with friends and family in a party in New York. They initially planned to get married sometime in 2013 but things changed.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami