Anne Hathaway Marries Adam Shulman in Sunset Ceremony
Anne Hathaway walked down the aisle on Saturday, September 29 in the picturesque Big Sur, California. The "Princess Diaries" star married fiance of one year, Adam Shulman, in a custom made Valentino gown which has the vintage feel and was combined with a long train.
The weekend wedding began on Friday with a rehearsal dinner at the Ventana Inn and Spa. The following day, around 100 guests were ushered to the ceremony and reception venue by bus before sunset. People mag said the wedding decor used many branches to blend in with the natural background.
Hathaway reportedly hired the same wedding planner as Natalie Portman who married Benjamin Millipied in the Big Sur as well.
Hathaway and Shulman got engaged in February last year, celebrating the occasion with friends and family in a party in New York. They initially planned to get married sometime in 2013 but things changed.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie