Video: Man With Chainsaw Scared Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez did not see it coming when Ellen DeGeneres played a scary prank on her. The actress, who was on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to promote her new movie "Hotel Transylvania", was left screaming when Leatherface from "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" suddenly appeared behind her.
Gomez and DeGeneres were talking about being scared when the man in costume quietly approached Gomez with chainsaw. "We go to Disneyland a lot, he likes it, but we go to Knott's Scary Farm because that's my favorite," Gomez said about her and boyfriend Justin Bieber's favorite place. "I'm the kind of person that likes to get scared - but I'm covering my eyes and ears the entire time."
The man startled Gomez with a roar, causing the 20-year-old to scream and curl up to cover her ears. DeGeneres, being cheeky host, re-played the moment for Gomez and audience to see once again. But the terror did not stop there because DeGeneres scared her the second time with an appearance of Dracula. "Enough! I'm never coming back," Gomez jokingly said.
More Selena Gomez News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video