Video: Man With Chainsaw Scared Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez did not see it coming when Ellen DeGeneres played a scary prank on her. The actress, who was on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to promote her new movie "Hotel Transylvania", was left screaming when Leatherface from "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" suddenly appeared behind her.
Gomez and DeGeneres were talking about being scared when the man in costume quietly approached Gomez with chainsaw. "We go to Disneyland a lot, he likes it, but we go to Knott's Scary Farm because that's my favorite," Gomez said about her and boyfriend Justin Bieber's favorite place. "I'm the kind of person that likes to get scared - but I'm covering my eyes and ears the entire time."
The man startled Gomez with a roar, causing the 20-year-old to scream and curl up to cover her ears. DeGeneres, being cheeky host, re-played the moment for Gomez and audience to see once again. But the terror did not stop there because DeGeneres scared her the second time with an appearance of Dracula. "Enough! I'm never coming back," Gomez jokingly said.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'