Video: Man With Chainsaw Scared Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez did not see it coming when Ellen DeGeneres played a scary prank on her. The actress, who was on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to promote her new movie "Hotel Transylvania", was left screaming when Leatherface from "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" suddenly appeared behind her.
Gomez and DeGeneres were talking about being scared when the man in costume quietly approached Gomez with chainsaw. "We go to Disneyland a lot, he likes it, but we go to Knott's Scary Farm because that's my favorite," Gomez said about her and boyfriend Justin Bieber's favorite place. "I'm the kind of person that likes to get scared - but I'm covering my eyes and ears the entire time."
The man startled Gomez with a roar, causing the 20-year-old to scream and curl up to cover her ears. DeGeneres, being cheeky host, re-played the moment for Gomez and audience to see once again. But the terror did not stop there because DeGeneres scared her the second time with an appearance of Dracula. "Enough! I'm never coming back," Gomez jokingly said.
More Selena Gomez News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner