Video: Man With Chainsaw Scared Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez did not see it coming when Ellen DeGeneres played a scary prank on her. The actress, who was on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to promote her new movie "Hotel Transylvania", was left screaming when Leatherface from "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" suddenly appeared behind her.
Gomez and DeGeneres were talking about being scared when the man in costume quietly approached Gomez with chainsaw. "We go to Disneyland a lot, he likes it, but we go to Knott's Scary Farm because that's my favorite," Gomez said about her and boyfriend Justin Bieber's favorite place. "I'm the kind of person that likes to get scared - but I'm covering my eyes and ears the entire time."
The man startled Gomez with a roar, causing the 20-year-old to scream and curl up to cover her ears. DeGeneres, being cheeky host, re-played the moment for Gomez and audience to see once again. But the terror did not stop there because DeGeneres scared her the second time with an appearance of Dracula. "Enough! I'm never coming back," Gomez jokingly said.
More Selena Gomez News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March