Video: Man With Chainsaw Scared Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez did not see it coming when Ellen DeGeneres played a scary prank on her. The actress, who was on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" to promote her new movie "Hotel Transylvania", was left screaming when Leatherface from "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" suddenly appeared behind her.
Gomez and DeGeneres were talking about being scared when the man in costume quietly approached Gomez with chainsaw. "We go to Disneyland a lot, he likes it, but we go to Knott's Scary Farm because that's my favorite," Gomez said about her and boyfriend Justin Bieber's favorite place. "I'm the kind of person that likes to get scared - but I'm covering my eyes and ears the entire time."
The man startled Gomez with a roar, causing the 20-year-old to scream and curl up to cover her ears. DeGeneres, being cheeky host, re-played the moment for Gomez and audience to see once again. But the terror did not stop there because DeGeneres scared her the second time with an appearance of Dracula. "Enough! I'm never coming back," Gomez jokingly said.
More Selena Gomez News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant