Lisa Marie Presley Secretly Worked at Fish and Chips Truck
Lisa Marie Presley secretly blended with ordinary people while she stayed in the village of Rotherfield two years ago. She was serving chips to locals from a food truck in East Sussex and nobody had a clue that she was the daughter of Rock 'n' Roll king Elvis Presley.
Kim Scales, who owned the food truck, told Mail Online, "It was when she first moved to the village about two years ago. She is really interested in who people are and wanted to know all about our lives and how we live."
Scales continued, "We own the pub and a mobile fish and chip van, but she said she'd never heard of anything like it, and said she wanted to work on it. She got on there with her son [Benjamin Keough], but we were all laughing because not one of the locals realized who it was. She served one local double fishcake and chips and he didn't have a clue that she was Elvis Presley's daughter."
Although it was a privilege to have a celebrity working for her, Scales said she would not hire Presley for a full-term. "No way! She got the fish all upside down and was totally cack-handed," Scales said.
Presley and her husband Michael Lockwood bought a $14.5 million home in the village to live in with their twin daughters. "She loves fish and chips and drinks and eats in the pub all the time. She's partial to a pint of Guinness, too!" Scales said.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage