Kim Zolciak to Star in 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Spin-Off
Kim Zolciak doesn't need the other housewives to star in a reality show. The "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star is getting her own show, which would be the Bravo TV program's spin-off.
Kim has been filming her new series in Georgia. Producers wanted to give her the focus because her short-term series, "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding", which aired earlier this year on Bravo, did well on the ratings.
As for her participation in the fifth season of "Real Housewives", TMZ said she will still be featured, only sparsely. The reason she did not appear in the season's promo video is because she was so close to her due date during the ads' shooting. Therefore, it puts to rest the rumor that Kim has been axed from the show.
It is still unclear what kind of new show Kim will star in.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease