Kim Zolciak to Star in 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Spin-Off
Kim Zolciak doesn't need the other housewives to star in a reality show. The "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star is getting her own show, which would be the Bravo TV program's spin-off.
Kim has been filming her new series in Georgia. Producers wanted to give her the focus because her short-term series, "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding", which aired earlier this year on Bravo, did well on the ratings.
As for her participation in the fifth season of "Real Housewives", TMZ said she will still be featured, only sparsely. The reason she did not appear in the season's promo video is because she was so close to her due date during the ads' shooting. Therefore, it puts to rest the rumor that Kim has been axed from the show.
It is still unclear what kind of new show Kim will star in.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift