Kim Zolciak to Star in 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Spin-Off
Kim Zolciak doesn't need the other housewives to star in a reality show. The "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" star is getting her own show, which would be the Bravo TV program's spin-off.
Kim has been filming her new series in Georgia. Producers wanted to give her the focus because her short-term series, "Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding", which aired earlier this year on Bravo, did well on the ratings.
As for her participation in the fifth season of "Real Housewives", TMZ said she will still be featured, only sparsely. The reason she did not appear in the season's promo video is because she was so close to her due date during the ads' shooting. Therefore, it puts to rest the rumor that Kim has been axed from the show.
It is still unclear what kind of new show Kim will star in.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle