Woman Pleads Guilty to Sending Marion Cotillard Disturbing Videos
The woman who sent Marion Cotillard numerous bizarre videos has pleaded guilty to online stalking. Teresa Yuan, a Chinese medicine expert, admitted to sending 504 emails containing 120 bizarre webcam videos of herself to Cotillard's fan website over the course of four days last year.
In the chilling videos, Yuan, who suffers from bipolar disorder, discusses playing Russian roulette with the actress. Appearing with shaven head and without her top, Yuan talked about how the game's participants put a bullet into gun, spin it and pull the trigger at their head. "You have only one out of six chances of being shot. You have five out of six chances of living," she was quoted as saying in one of the videos.
Yuan also began blaming Cotillard for her problem. "I can be very calm and respectful and kind, but then you push me too far, you back me in a corner and this is how I feel," she said. The 23-year-old additionally threatened to kill the actress, saying "After it happens I'll feel no regret whatsoever because that's apparently how it feels to be a killer, to be a murderer."
Defense lawyer Michael Schneider thought the videos can be classified as threatening. Yuan could face up to 16 months in prison but prosecutors may allow sentence of probation and mental health treatment. Yuan told Judge William Kuntz that she is seeing a psychiatrist to treat her bipolar disorder.
More Marion Cotillard News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked