Chris Hemsworth Wakes Up to Bad Morning in First 'Red Dawn' Clip
Chris Hemsworth wakes up to a very frightening morning in the first clip for "Red Dawn". Getting up off a couch where he slept, Chris, along with his on-screen brother Josh Peck, hears disturbing noises around the neighborhood. As he checks outside his house, he finds out his neighbors are freaking out as numberless paratroopers invade their town from the sky. Those troops also launch missile and blow up a house.
In "Red Dawn", a city in Washington state awakens to the surreal sight of foreign paratroopers dropping from the sky. Shockingly, the U.S. has been invaded and the town is the initial target. Quickly and without warning, the citizens find themselves prisoners and their town under enemy occupation.
Determined to fight back, a group of young patriots seek refuge in the surrounding woods, training and reorganizing themselves into a guerilla group of fighters. Taking inspiration from their high school mascot, they call themselves the Wolverines, banding together to protect one another, liberate their town from its captors, and take back their freedom.
The actioner is a remake of a 1984 film starring Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen. The new version is directed by Dan Bradley and is also supported by Adrianne Palicki, Josh Hutcherson, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Isabel Lucas and Connor Cruise. It will grace theaters across the U.S. on November 21.
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her