Chris Hemsworth Wakes Up to Bad Morning in First 'Red Dawn' Clip
Chris Hemsworth wakes up to a very frightening morning in the first clip for "Red Dawn". Getting up off a couch where he slept, Chris, along with his on-screen brother Josh Peck, hears disturbing noises around the neighborhood. As he checks outside his house, he finds out his neighbors are freaking out as numberless paratroopers invade their town from the sky. Those troops also launch missile and blow up a house.
In "Red Dawn", a city in Washington state awakens to the surreal sight of foreign paratroopers dropping from the sky. Shockingly, the U.S. has been invaded and the town is the initial target. Quickly and without warning, the citizens find themselves prisoners and their town under enemy occupation.
Determined to fight back, a group of young patriots seek refuge in the surrounding woods, training and reorganizing themselves into a guerilla group of fighters. Taking inspiration from their high school mascot, they call themselves the Wolverines, banding together to protect one another, liberate their town from its captors, and take back their freedom.
The actioner is a remake of a 1984 film starring Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen. The new version is directed by Dan Bradley and is also supported by Adrianne Palicki, Josh Hutcherson, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Isabel Lucas and Connor Cruise. It will grace theaters across the U.S. on November 21.
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident