Chris Hemsworth Wakes Up to Bad Morning in First 'Red Dawn' Clip
Chris Hemsworth wakes up to a very frightening morning in the first clip for "Red Dawn". Getting up off a couch where he slept, Chris, along with his on-screen brother Josh Peck, hears disturbing noises around the neighborhood. As he checks outside his house, he finds out his neighbors are freaking out as numberless paratroopers invade their town from the sky. Those troops also launch missile and blow up a house.
In "Red Dawn", a city in Washington state awakens to the surreal sight of foreign paratroopers dropping from the sky. Shockingly, the U.S. has been invaded and the town is the initial target. Quickly and without warning, the citizens find themselves prisoners and their town under enemy occupation.
Determined to fight back, a group of young patriots seek refuge in the surrounding woods, training and reorganizing themselves into a guerilla group of fighters. Taking inspiration from their high school mascot, they call themselves the Wolverines, banding together to protect one another, liberate their town from its captors, and take back their freedom.
The actioner is a remake of a 1984 film starring Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen. The new version is directed by Dan Bradley and is also supported by Adrianne Palicki, Josh Hutcherson, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Isabel Lucas and Connor Cruise. It will grace theaters across the U.S. on November 21.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles