First Footage of '30 Rock' Final Season: Jenna Asks Liz to Be Her Maid of Honor
NBC has shared several scenes from "30 Rock" season 7. In one clip, Jenna asks Liz to be her maid of honor. When Liz is about to turn down the request, reasoning she's had so much going on with her show and baby plan, Jenna squeezes her friend's hands so hard that Liz says yes to the offer.
Back to work, Jack first catches up on how Liz spent her summer. The "TGS" writer says she and her boyfriend Criss are "trying," and Jack wants to know what position they use. Kenneth and Hazel, meanwhile, welcome Tracy to their house in another snippet.
The seventh and final season of "30 Rock" will premiere Thursday, October 4 at 8 P.M. ET on NBC with "The Beginning of the End". In the episode, Liz is alarmed by Jack's shockingly bad fall programming line-up and Jenna prepares to be the ultimate bridezilla.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!