First Footage of '30 Rock' Final Season: Jenna Asks Liz to Be Her Maid of Honor
NBC has shared several scenes from "30 Rock" season 7. In one clip, Jenna asks Liz to be her maid of honor. When Liz is about to turn down the request, reasoning she's had so much going on with her show and baby plan, Jenna squeezes her friend's hands so hard that Liz says yes to the offer.
Back to work, Jack first catches up on how Liz spent her summer. The "TGS" writer says she and her boyfriend Criss are "trying," and Jack wants to know what position they use. Kenneth and Hazel, meanwhile, welcome Tracy to their house in another snippet.
The seventh and final season of "30 Rock" will premiere Thursday, October 4 at 8 P.M. ET on NBC with "The Beginning of the End". In the episode, Liz is alarmed by Jack's shockingly bad fall programming line-up and Jenna prepares to be the ultimate bridezilla.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death