First Footage of '30 Rock' Final Season: Jenna Asks Liz to Be Her Maid of Honor
NBC has shared several scenes from "30 Rock" season 7. In one clip, Jenna asks Liz to be her maid of honor. When Liz is about to turn down the request, reasoning she's had so much going on with her show and baby plan, Jenna squeezes her friend's hands so hard that Liz says yes to the offer.
Back to work, Jack first catches up on how Liz spent her summer. The "TGS" writer says she and her boyfriend Criss are "trying," and Jack wants to know what position they use. Kenneth and Hazel, meanwhile, welcome Tracy to their house in another snippet.
The seventh and final season of "30 Rock" will premiere Thursday, October 4 at 8 P.M. ET on NBC with "The Beginning of the End". In the episode, Liz is alarmed by Jack's shockingly bad fall programming line-up and Jenna prepares to be the ultimate bridezilla.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair