First Footage of '30 Rock' Final Season: Jenna Asks Liz to Be Her Maid of Honor
NBC has shared several scenes from "30 Rock" season 7. In one clip, Jenna asks Liz to be her maid of honor. When Liz is about to turn down the request, reasoning she's had so much going on with her show and baby plan, Jenna squeezes her friend's hands so hard that Liz says yes to the offer.
Back to work, Jack first catches up on how Liz spent her summer. The "TGS" writer says she and her boyfriend Criss are "trying," and Jack wants to know what position they use. Kenneth and Hazel, meanwhile, welcome Tracy to their house in another snippet.
The seventh and final season of "30 Rock" will premiere Thursday, October 4 at 8 P.M. ET on NBC with "The Beginning of the End". In the episode, Liz is alarmed by Jack's shockingly bad fall programming line-up and Jenna prepares to be the ultimate bridezilla.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival