First Footage of '30 Rock' Final Season: Jenna Asks Liz to Be Her Maid of Honor
NBC has shared several scenes from "30 Rock" season 7. In one clip, Jenna asks Liz to be her maid of honor. When Liz is about to turn down the request, reasoning she's had so much going on with her show and baby plan, Jenna squeezes her friend's hands so hard that Liz says yes to the offer.
Back to work, Jack first catches up on how Liz spent her summer. The "TGS" writer says she and her boyfriend Criss are "trying," and Jack wants to know what position they use. Kenneth and Hazel, meanwhile, welcome Tracy to their house in another snippet.
The seventh and final season of "30 Rock" will premiere Thursday, October 4 at 8 P.M. ET on NBC with "The Beginning of the End". In the episode, Liz is alarmed by Jack's shockingly bad fall programming line-up and Jenna prepares to be the ultimate bridezilla.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!