New 'Lone Ranger' Set Video Sees Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer on Broken Caboose
Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer got into action on a damaged caboose on the set of "The Lone Ranger". The two have recently been caught on video tape filming a scene in Arcadia, where they performed practical stunt sequence on what appeared to be a railroad.
Clad in Tonto and Lone Ranger costumes respectively, Depp and Hammer were seen standing on a broken caboose. At one point, Depp acted as if he was about to fall from the train before Hammer showed up and pulled his co-star from the back.
In another recent on-set video, Depp was featured filming what seemed to be an action scene. Attached to wires, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor was seen running atop a train in a quirky way before eventually jumping off the train.
The production of "The Lone Ranger" was recently interrupted when a crew member was found dead on the set in Los Angeles. The man drowned in a tank on Friday morning, September 21 after reportedly having a heart attack.
The filming was delayed following the incident, but continued shortly after that. Regarding the accident, Walt Disney Pictures representative issued a statement, saying, "Our full support is behind the investigation into the circumstances of this terrible event."
"The Lone Ranger" follows native American spirit warrior Tonto who recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking. The two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption. It is scheduled to open in the U.S. on July 3, 2013.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics