New 'Lone Ranger' Set Video Sees Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer on Broken Caboose
Johnny Depp and Armie Hammer got into action on a damaged caboose on the set of "The Lone Ranger". The two have recently been caught on video tape filming a scene in Arcadia, where they performed practical stunt sequence on what appeared to be a railroad.
Clad in Tonto and Lone Ranger costumes respectively, Depp and Hammer were seen standing on a broken caboose. At one point, Depp acted as if he was about to fall from the train before Hammer showed up and pulled his co-star from the back.
In another recent on-set video, Depp was featured filming what seemed to be an action scene. Attached to wires, the "Pirates of the Caribbean" actor was seen running atop a train in a quirky way before eventually jumping off the train.
The production of "The Lone Ranger" was recently interrupted when a crew member was found dead on the set in Los Angeles. The man drowned in a tank on Friday morning, September 21 after reportedly having a heart attack.
The filming was delayed following the incident, but continued shortly after that. Regarding the accident, Walt Disney Pictures representative issued a statement, saying, "Our full support is behind the investigation into the circumstances of this terrible event."
"The Lone Ranger" follows native American spirit warrior Tonto who recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice-taking. The two unlikely heroes must learn to work together and fight against greed and corruption. It is scheduled to open in the U.S. on July 3, 2013.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'