Video Premiere: PSY's 'Gangnam Style (New York Version)'
A New York version of PSY's "Gangnam Style" music video has been released following the song's massive success Stateside. The Korean rap sensation crashes a fashion show and takes over the runway with his signature horse-riding dance. He also teaches the doorman how to bust the moves.
PSY is currently one step away from topping Billboard Hot 100. Gaining more than 300 million views and entering a Guinness World Record for most liked video on YouTube, he climbs high to No. 2 on the U.S. single chart, sitting behind Maroon 5's "One More Night".
The artist, who's famous for his "dress classy and dance cheesy" motto, once promised he would strip down if the single reached the summit. "If it ranks number one in the Billboard chart, then I will perform 'Gangnam Style' topless in a place where everyone can watch," he vowed.
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago