Video Premiere: PSY's 'Gangnam Style (New York Version)'
A New York version of PSY's "Gangnam Style" music video has been released following the song's massive success Stateside. The Korean rap sensation crashes a fashion show and takes over the runway with his signature horse-riding dance. He also teaches the doorman how to bust the moves.
PSY is currently one step away from topping Billboard Hot 100. Gaining more than 300 million views and entering a Guinness World Record for most liked video on YouTube, he climbs high to No. 2 on the U.S. single chart, sitting behind Maroon 5's "One More Night".
The artist, who's famous for his "dress classy and dance cheesy" motto, once promised he would strip down if the single reached the summit. "If it ranks number one in the Billboard chart, then I will perform 'Gangnam Style' topless in a place where everyone can watch," he vowed.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri