Video Premiere: PSY's 'Gangnam Style (New York Version)'
A New York version of PSY's "Gangnam Style" music video has been released following the song's massive success Stateside. The Korean rap sensation crashes a fashion show and takes over the runway with his signature horse-riding dance. He also teaches the doorman how to bust the moves.
PSY is currently one step away from topping Billboard Hot 100. Gaining more than 300 million views and entering a Guinness World Record for most liked video on YouTube, he climbs high to No. 2 on the U.S. single chart, sitting behind Maroon 5's "One More Night".
The artist, who's famous for his "dress classy and dance cheesy" motto, once promised he would strip down if the single reached the summit. "If it ranks number one in the Billboard chart, then I will perform 'Gangnam Style' topless in a place where everyone can watch," he vowed.
PSY's "Gangnam Style (New York Version)" Music Video
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'