Video Premiere: PSY's 'Gangnam Style (New York Version)'
A New York version of PSY's "Gangnam Style" music video has been released following the song's massive success Stateside. The Korean rap sensation crashes a fashion show and takes over the runway with his signature horse-riding dance. He also teaches the doorman how to bust the moves.
PSY is currently one step away from topping Billboard Hot 100. Gaining more than 300 million views and entering a Guinness World Record for most liked video on YouTube, he climbs high to No. 2 on the U.S. single chart, sitting behind Maroon 5's "One More Night".
The artist, who's famous for his "dress classy and dance cheesy" motto, once promised he would strip down if the single reached the summit. "If it ranks number one in the Billboard chart, then I will perform 'Gangnam Style' topless in a place where everyone can watch," he vowed.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'