Miley Cyrus Could Be One Half of 'Bonnie and Clyde' on Miniseries
Miley Cyrus may channel an outlaw in her next TV project. The former "Hannah Montana" star is in negotiations to play Bonnie Parker on "Bonnie & Clyde" miniseries and is meeting with directors, reports say.
The four-hour show was originally developed for History Channel, but is now slated to air on History and Lifetime in the hope that it will appeal to both male and female viewers. Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, who have worked together for "Smash" and "Steel Magnolias" movie remake, will executive produce the miniseries.
Written by John Rice and Joe Batteer, the upcoming "Bonnie & Clyde" miniseries is based on the true story of bank robbing couple Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow. There's still no word on who will play Clyde.
Miley Cyrus has been busy working on a number of feature films, including "So Undercover", since her Disney series "Hannah Montana" was canceled in 2011. She will guest star in an episode of "Two and a Half Men."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna