Miley Cyrus Could Be One Half of 'Bonnie and Clyde' on Miniseries
Miley Cyrus may channel an outlaw in her next TV project. The former "Hannah Montana" star is in negotiations to play Bonnie Parker on "Bonnie & Clyde" miniseries and is meeting with directors, reports say.
The four-hour show was originally developed for History Channel, but is now slated to air on History and Lifetime in the hope that it will appeal to both male and female viewers. Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, who have worked together for "Smash" and "Steel Magnolias" movie remake, will executive produce the miniseries.
Written by John Rice and Joe Batteer, the upcoming "Bonnie & Clyde" miniseries is based on the true story of bank robbing couple Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow. There's still no word on who will play Clyde.
Miley Cyrus has been busy working on a number of feature films, including "So Undercover", since her Disney series "Hannah Montana" was canceled in 2011. She will guest star in an episode of "Two and a Half Men."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'