Miley Cyrus Could Be One Half of 'Bonnie and Clyde' on Miniseries
Miley Cyrus may channel an outlaw in her next TV project. The former "Hannah Montana" star is in negotiations to play Bonnie Parker on "Bonnie & Clyde" miniseries and is meeting with directors, reports say.
The four-hour show was originally developed for History Channel, but is now slated to air on History and Lifetime in the hope that it will appeal to both male and female viewers. Craig Zadan and Neil Meron, who have worked together for "Smash" and "Steel Magnolias" movie remake, will executive produce the miniseries.
Written by John Rice and Joe Batteer, the upcoming "Bonnie & Clyde" miniseries is based on the true story of bank robbing couple Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow. There's still no word on who will play Clyde.
Miley Cyrus has been busy working on a number of feature films, including "So Undercover", since her Disney series "Hannah Montana" was canceled in 2011. She will guest star in an episode of "Two and a Half Men."
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed