Prince Harry's Naked Photos Case Won't Go to Court
The Royal Family won't bother to put up a legal fight against the publication of Prince Harry's naked pics. The Palace thought that suing The Sun, which published the photos of Harry's naked romp with girls in a hotel room last month, will only be a distraction for the prince.
"We remain of the opinion that a hotel room is a private space where its occupants would have a reasonable expectation of privacy," the Royals said in a statement. "Prince Harry is currently focused entirely on his deployment in Afghanistan, so to pursue a complaint relating to his private life would not be appropriate at this time and would prove to be a distraction."
The spokesman for St James' Palace added, "Having considered the matter now for a number of weeks, we have decided not to pursue a complaint with the PCC on behalf of Prince Harry in respect of the photos of the prince taken in Las Vegas."
Press Complaints Commission itself had received thousands of complaints about the publication of the photos. However, PCC said last month that they decided not to investigate into the matter because they had not received a complaint from the parties involved.
More Prince Harry News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle