Prince Harry's Naked Photos Case Won't Go to Court
The Royal Family won't bother to put up a legal fight against the publication of Prince Harry's naked pics. The Palace thought that suing The Sun, which published the photos of Harry's naked romp with girls in a hotel room last month, will only be a distraction for the prince.
"We remain of the opinion that a hotel room is a private space where its occupants would have a reasonable expectation of privacy," the Royals said in a statement. "Prince Harry is currently focused entirely on his deployment in Afghanistan, so to pursue a complaint relating to his private life would not be appropriate at this time and would prove to be a distraction."
The spokesman for St James' Palace added, "Having considered the matter now for a number of weeks, we have decided not to pursue a complaint with the PCC on behalf of Prince Harry in respect of the photos of the prince taken in Las Vegas."
Press Complaints Commission itself had received thousands of complaints about the publication of the photos. However, PCC said last month that they decided not to investigate into the matter because they had not received a complaint from the parties involved.
More Prince Harry News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics