Prince Harry's Naked Photos Case Won't Go to Court
The Royal Family won't bother to put up a legal fight against the publication of Prince Harry's naked pics. The Palace thought that suing The Sun, which published the photos of Harry's naked romp with girls in a hotel room last month, will only be a distraction for the prince.
"We remain of the opinion that a hotel room is a private space where its occupants would have a reasonable expectation of privacy," the Royals said in a statement. "Prince Harry is currently focused entirely on his deployment in Afghanistan, so to pursue a complaint relating to his private life would not be appropriate at this time and would prove to be a distraction."
The spokesman for St James' Palace added, "Having considered the matter now for a number of weeks, we have decided not to pursue a complaint with the PCC on behalf of Prince Harry in respect of the photos of the prince taken in Las Vegas."
Press Complaints Commission itself had received thousands of complaints about the publication of the photos. However, PCC said last month that they decided not to investigate into the matter because they had not received a complaint from the parties involved.
More Prince Harry News
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?