Sofia Vergara Proud of Her Body: I Look Better Naked
Sofia Vergara embraces her curves. The "Modern Family" actress was once advised by her former stylist to go under the knife to reduce her breasts, but she refused it. "I always joked with her (the publicist), you know, they look better in the dresses but I look better naked!" she told the Daily News.
She said the same thing when visiting Katie Couric. "She (my publicist) used to tell me, 'Maybe you should get to a more normal, standard size'," she recalled. "(My mom said), 'God is going to punish you, you can't chop your boobs out. It's crazy. All the women are risking their life to get boobs.' So I didn't do it."
"I'm very proud of my body and the way I look. I would be ungrateful to be saying, 'Oh, I'm so mad because people just look at me and see my pretty face. I thank God for what he has given me and I take advantage of it ...'," the fiance of Nick Loeb said on the TV talk show.
Of her wardrobe malfunction at 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards, she said, "I wanted to fix it or do something because I had a feeling we were going to win. I didn't want to miss the opportunity to go up there. I mean 'How many times in my life am I going to have?' I've already had three times but who knows how many more times I'm going to be able to experience going up there with my whole cast."
More Sofia Vergara News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival