Emma Watson on J.K. Rowling's 'The Casual Vacancy': I'm Sure It Will Be Amazing
Although J.K. Rowling goes into a different direction in her new book "The Casual Vacancy", Emma Watson has no doubt that the author will create another engaging tale. She hasn't read any excerpt from the book just yet, but she's adamant it will be great.
"I'll need to go to a bookshop. I'd like to read it - I haven't yet," the actress says to the reporters at a screening of "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" at the Mayfair Hotel in London. She adds, "I'm sure it will be amazing. I don't think I have one being sent to me."
"The Casual Vacancy" has gone on sale starting Thursday, September 27. With 1 million pre-orders, the book has reached No. 1 on the Amazon Book Chart in the United States. In this book, Rowling writes no children story. She breaks away from "Harry Potter" world and enters adult realm.
The story was secretly guarded before the book was released. It is set in a village of Pagford which just lost its town council member, Barry Fairbrother. Swiftly, a number of people ranging from delinquents to businessmen set their eyes on the "casual vacancy" left by the late Barry.
More Emma Watson News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors