Tattoo-Clad Kylie Minogue Makes Out With a Girl in 'Jack and Diane' Clip
Kylie Minogue goes wild in a new clip for "Jack and Diane". In the video, which is released via The Insider, the Australian singer is seen sporting plenty of tattoos all over her skin and clad in skimpy outfit. She's featured having a random chat with a short-haired girl whose face is battered.
With hardcore music playing in the background, the songstress turns the casual chat into a steamy moment as she starts caressing and kissing the younger girl in her lips. The 44-year-old singer ends up stripping off her pants in front of the young woman.
The younger girl in the clip is Riley Keough who plays the titular Jack in the film. She meets Diane (Juno Temple) in New York City and spends the night kissing the girl ferociously. Diane's charming innocence quickly begins to open Jack's tough-skinned heart.
However, when Jack discovers that Diane is moving, she pushes her away. Unable to grasp her new feelings, Diane's emotions begin to cause unexplainable violent changes to her body. Through these awkward and insecure feelings, the two girls must struggle to turn their first love into an enduring one.
"Jack and Diane" will be released in limited U.S. theaters on November 2. Jena Malone, Haviland Morris, Cara Seymour, Dane DeHaan and Michael Chernus are also supporting the drama, which is written and directed by Bradley Rust Gray.
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image