Tattoo-Clad Kylie Minogue Makes Out With a Girl in 'Jack and Diane' Clip
Kylie Minogue goes wild in a new clip for "Jack and Diane". In the video, which is released via The Insider, the Australian singer is seen sporting plenty of tattoos all over her skin and clad in skimpy outfit. She's featured having a random chat with a short-haired girl whose face is battered.
With hardcore music playing in the background, the songstress turns the casual chat into a steamy moment as she starts caressing and kissing the younger girl in her lips. The 44-year-old singer ends up stripping off her pants in front of the young woman.
The younger girl in the clip is Riley Keough who plays the titular Jack in the film. She meets Diane (Juno Temple) in New York City and spends the night kissing the girl ferociously. Diane's charming innocence quickly begins to open Jack's tough-skinned heart.
However, when Jack discovers that Diane is moving, she pushes her away. Unable to grasp her new feelings, Diane's emotions begin to cause unexplainable violent changes to her body. Through these awkward and insecure feelings, the two girls must struggle to turn their first love into an enduring one.
"Jack and Diane" will be released in limited U.S. theaters on November 2. Jena Malone, Haviland Morris, Cara Seymour, Dane DeHaan and Michael Chernus are also supporting the drama, which is written and directed by Bradley Rust Gray.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story