Tattoo-Clad Kylie Minogue Makes Out With a Girl in 'Jack and Diane' Clip
Kylie Minogue goes wild in a new clip for "Jack and Diane". In the video, which is released via The Insider, the Australian singer is seen sporting plenty of tattoos all over her skin and clad in skimpy outfit. She's featured having a random chat with a short-haired girl whose face is battered.
With hardcore music playing in the background, the songstress turns the casual chat into a steamy moment as she starts caressing and kissing the younger girl in her lips. The 44-year-old singer ends up stripping off her pants in front of the young woman.
The younger girl in the clip is Riley Keough who plays the titular Jack in the film. She meets Diane (Juno Temple) in New York City and spends the night kissing the girl ferociously. Diane's charming innocence quickly begins to open Jack's tough-skinned heart.
However, when Jack discovers that Diane is moving, she pushes her away. Unable to grasp her new feelings, Diane's emotions begin to cause unexplainable violent changes to her body. Through these awkward and insecure feelings, the two girls must struggle to turn their first love into an enduring one.
"Jack and Diane" will be released in limited U.S. theaters on November 2. Jena Malone, Haviland Morris, Cara Seymour, Dane DeHaan and Michael Chernus are also supporting the drama, which is written and directed by Bradley Rust Gray.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance