Video Premiere: DAUGHTRY's 'Start of Something Good'
DAUGHTRY release a music video in support of their latest single "Start of Something Good". In the visuals, frontman Chris Daughtry is playing a guitar and singing the song without his band, while a couple has a romantic picnic in a field.
Making its way out via Extra, the clip was directed by Nigel Dick and filmed in August at Harlod's Farm in McLeansville, North Carolina. "The concept behind the video is basically I'm observing this young couple who's obviously in love and I'm playing their theme song," says the "American Idol" alum about the video.
Of why the band are not featured in the video, he says, "It didn't feel like a band video and I didn't want to put them on blankets, you know out in the field on a picnic or something... that would have just been weird."
"Start of Something Good" is the fourth single off DAUGHTRY's third studio album "Break the Spell". The vocalist says that the song "is basically the story of when I met my wife. It was one of those times where you're starting to believe it's the start of something good, and 12 years later, it proved to be right."
DAUGHTRY''s "Start of Something Good" Music Video
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'