Video Premiere: DAUGHTRY's 'Start of Something Good'
DAUGHTRY release a music video in support of their latest single "Start of Something Good". In the visuals, frontman Chris Daughtry is playing a guitar and singing the song without his band, while a couple has a romantic picnic in a field.
Making its way out via Extra, the clip was directed by Nigel Dick and filmed in August at Harlod's Farm in McLeansville, North Carolina. "The concept behind the video is basically I'm observing this young couple who's obviously in love and I'm playing their theme song," says the "American Idol" alum about the video.
Of why the band are not featured in the video, he says, "It didn't feel like a band video and I didn't want to put them on blankets, you know out in the field on a picnic or something... that would have just been weird."
"Start of Something Good" is the fourth single off DAUGHTRY's third studio album "Break the Spell". The vocalist says that the song "is basically the story of when I met my wife. It was one of those times where you're starting to believe it's the start of something good, and 12 years later, it proved to be right."
DAUGHTRY''s "Start of Something Good" Music Video
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'