Video Premiere: DAUGHTRY's 'Start of Something Good'
DAUGHTRY release a music video in support of their latest single "Start of Something Good". In the visuals, frontman Chris Daughtry is playing a guitar and singing the song without his band, while a couple has a romantic picnic in a field.
Making its way out via Extra, the clip was directed by Nigel Dick and filmed in August at Harlod's Farm in McLeansville, North Carolina. "The concept behind the video is basically I'm observing this young couple who's obviously in love and I'm playing their theme song," says the "American Idol" alum about the video.
Of why the band are not featured in the video, he says, "It didn't feel like a band video and I didn't want to put them on blankets, you know out in the field on a picnic or something... that would have just been weird."
"Start of Something Good" is the fourth single off DAUGHTRY's third studio album "Break the Spell". The vocalist says that the song "is basically the story of when I met my wife. It was one of those times where you're starting to believe it's the start of something good, and 12 years later, it proved to be right."
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune