Video Premiere: DAUGHTRY's 'Start of Something Good'
DAUGHTRY release a music video in support of their latest single "Start of Something Good". In the visuals, frontman Chris Daughtry is playing a guitar and singing the song without his band, while a couple has a romantic picnic in a field.
Making its way out via Extra, the clip was directed by Nigel Dick and filmed in August at Harlod's Farm in McLeansville, North Carolina. "The concept behind the video is basically I'm observing this young couple who's obviously in love and I'm playing their theme song," says the "American Idol" alum about the video.
Of why the band are not featured in the video, he says, "It didn't feel like a band video and I didn't want to put them on blankets, you know out in the field on a picnic or something... that would have just been weird."
"Start of Something Good" is the fourth single off DAUGHTRY's third studio album "Break the Spell". The vocalist says that the song "is basically the story of when I met my wife. It was one of those times where you're starting to believe it's the start of something good, and 12 years later, it proved to be right."
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes