'The Good Wife' Shares First Three Minutes of Season 4 Premiere
Kalinda shows her butt-kicking skill in the opening scene of "The Good Wife" season 4. An approximately three-minute clip of the episode shows the private investigator getting cautious as someone's knocking on her door.
Armed with a gun, she investigates the uninvited guest, who is sent by her ex-husband to find her. She gets angry when he lies and hits his hand with a sledgehammer. When talking to someone on the phone, she says something about money that is hers.
"The Good Wife" will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS. In this forthcoming chapter, Kalinda decides to stand her ground rather than continue hiding after her manipulative ex-husband Nick (Marc Warren) tracked her down in last season's finale.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album