'The Good Wife' Shares First Three Minutes of Season 4 Premiere
Kalinda shows her butt-kicking skill in the opening scene of "The Good Wife" season 4. An approximately three-minute clip of the episode shows the private investigator getting cautious as someone's knocking on her door.
Armed with a gun, she investigates the uninvited guest, who is sent by her ex-husband to find her. She gets angry when he lies and hits his hand with a sledgehammer. When talking to someone on the phone, she says something about money that is hers.
"The Good Wife" will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS. In this forthcoming chapter, Kalinda decides to stand her ground rather than continue hiding after her manipulative ex-husband Nick (Marc Warren) tracked her down in last season's finale.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie