'The Good Wife' Shares First Three Minutes of Season 4 Premiere
Kalinda shows her butt-kicking skill in the opening scene of "The Good Wife" season 4. An approximately three-minute clip of the episode shows the private investigator getting cautious as someone's knocking on her door.
Armed with a gun, she investigates the uninvited guest, who is sent by her ex-husband to find her. She gets angry when he lies and hits his hand with a sledgehammer. When talking to someone on the phone, she says something about money that is hers.
"The Good Wife" will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS. In this forthcoming chapter, Kalinda decides to stand her ground rather than continue hiding after her manipulative ex-husband Nick (Marc Warren) tracked her down in last season's finale.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern