'The Good Wife' Shares First Three Minutes of Season 4 Premiere
Kalinda shows her butt-kicking skill in the opening scene of "The Good Wife" season 4. An approximately three-minute clip of the episode shows the private investigator getting cautious as someone's knocking on her door.
Armed with a gun, she investigates the uninvited guest, who is sent by her ex-husband to find her. She gets angry when he lies and hits his hand with a sledgehammer. When talking to someone on the phone, she says something about money that is hers.
"The Good Wife" will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS. In this forthcoming chapter, Kalinda decides to stand her ground rather than continue hiding after her manipulative ex-husband Nick (Marc Warren) tracked her down in last season's finale.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London