'The Good Wife' Shares First Three Minutes of Season 4 Premiere
Kalinda shows her butt-kicking skill in the opening scene of "The Good Wife" season 4. An approximately three-minute clip of the episode shows the private investigator getting cautious as someone's knocking on her door.
Armed with a gun, she investigates the uninvited guest, who is sent by her ex-husband to find her. She gets angry when he lies and hits his hand with a sledgehammer. When talking to someone on the phone, she says something about money that is hers.
"The Good Wife" will return with all-new episodes starting Sunday, September 30 at 9 P.M. ET on CBS. In this forthcoming chapter, Kalinda decides to stand her ground rather than continue hiding after her manipulative ex-husband Nick (Marc Warren) tracked her down in last season's finale.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?