First Look at China White on 'Arrow'
"Arrow" is not going to premiere until October 10, but viewers already get a first look at China White who will appear in the second episode. The female antagonist is highlighted in two new pictures from the upcoming series, clad in an all-black leather outfit. In one of the images, she's standing in a position ready to fight the Green Arrow.
On The CW's show, China White is portrayed by "The Vampire Diaries" alumna Kelly Hu. In the episode that will air October 17, Oliver meets his former lover Laurel, who is prosecuting Martin Somers at the courthouse.
Martin is a criminal with ties to the Chinese Triad and orders the Triad's top mercenary, China White, to "take care of" Laurel. This act culminates in a battle between Arrow and China White.
The TV adaptation of the DC Comics character has Stephen Amell tackling the titular role, with Katie Cassidy playing Laurel. The new series has also cast Michael Rowe and Jessica De Gouw as Deadshot and The Huntress respectively.
More Arrow News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower