First Look at China White on 'Arrow'
"Arrow" is not going to premiere until October 10, but viewers already get a first look at China White who will appear in the second episode. The female antagonist is highlighted in two new pictures from the upcoming series, clad in an all-black leather outfit. In one of the images, she's standing in a position ready to fight the Green Arrow.
On The CW's show, China White is portrayed by "The Vampire Diaries" alumna Kelly Hu. In the episode that will air October 17, Oliver meets his former lover Laurel, who is prosecuting Martin Somers at the courthouse.
Martin is a criminal with ties to the Chinese Triad and orders the Triad's top mercenary, China White, to "take care of" Laurel. This act culminates in a battle between Arrow and China White.
The TV adaptation of the DC Comics character has Stephen Amell tackling the titular role, with Katie Cassidy playing Laurel. The new series has also cast Michael Rowe and Jessica De Gouw as Deadshot and The Huntress respectively.
More Arrow News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia