First Look at China White on 'Arrow'
"Arrow" is not going to premiere until October 10, but viewers already get a first look at China White who will appear in the second episode. The female antagonist is highlighted in two new pictures from the upcoming series, clad in an all-black leather outfit. In one of the images, she's standing in a position ready to fight the Green Arrow.
On The CW's show, China White is portrayed by "The Vampire Diaries" alumna Kelly Hu. In the episode that will air October 17, Oliver meets his former lover Laurel, who is prosecuting Martin Somers at the courthouse.
Martin is a criminal with ties to the Chinese Triad and orders the Triad's top mercenary, China White, to "take care of" Laurel. This act culminates in a battle between Arrow and China White.
The TV adaptation of the DC Comics character has Stephen Amell tackling the titular role, with Katie Cassidy playing Laurel. The new series has also cast Michael Rowe and Jessica De Gouw as Deadshot and The Huntress respectively.
More Arrow News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified