Kristen Stewart Rocks Balenciaga Outfit at Paris Fashion Week
After spotted wearing a stained T-shirt at Charles de Gaulle airport, Kristen Stewart cleaned up nicely at the Paris Fashion Week. The spokesmodel of Balenciaga's Florabotanica fragrance was clad from head to toe in an outfit by the famed fashion house.
Kristen donned a black top, a pair of black pants with white floral patterns, and a pair of flat black boots. She added color to her monochromed number by wearing a yellow leather jacket. Joining her at the event was Salma Hayek who opted for an all-black attire.
Kristen was also spotted enjoying meal at La Fidelite restaurant in Paris. She went out for dinner wearing a nude-and-black striped shirt and black shorts. She once again ditched heels, choosing a pair of patent leather shoes for the evening-out.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill