Kristen Stewart Rocks Balenciaga Outfit at Paris Fashion Week
After spotted wearing a stained T-shirt at Charles de Gaulle airport, Kristen Stewart cleaned up nicely at the Paris Fashion Week. The spokesmodel of Balenciaga's Florabotanica fragrance was clad from head to toe in an outfit by the famed fashion house.
Kristen donned a black top, a pair of black pants with white floral patterns, and a pair of flat black boots. She added color to her monochromed number by wearing a yellow leather jacket. Joining her at the event was Salma Hayek who opted for an all-black attire.
Kristen was also spotted enjoying meal at La Fidelite restaurant in Paris. She went out for dinner wearing a nude-and-black striped shirt and black shorts. She once again ditched heels, choosing a pair of patent leather shoes for the evening-out.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer