Kristen Stewart Rocks Balenciaga Outfit at Paris Fashion Week
After spotted wearing a stained T-shirt at Charles de Gaulle airport, Kristen Stewart cleaned up nicely at the Paris Fashion Week. The spokesmodel of Balenciaga's Florabotanica fragrance was clad from head to toe in an outfit by the famed fashion house.
Kristen donned a black top, a pair of black pants with white floral patterns, and a pair of flat black boots. She added color to her monochromed number by wearing a yellow leather jacket. Joining her at the event was Salma Hayek who opted for an all-black attire.
Kristen was also spotted enjoying meal at La Fidelite restaurant in Paris. She went out for dinner wearing a nude-and-black striped shirt and black shorts. She once again ditched heels, choosing a pair of patent leather shoes for the evening-out.
More Kristen Stewart News
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight