Kristen Stewart Rocks Balenciaga Outfit at Paris Fashion Week
After spotted wearing a stained T-shirt at Charles de Gaulle airport, Kristen Stewart cleaned up nicely at the Paris Fashion Week. The spokesmodel of Balenciaga's Florabotanica fragrance was clad from head to toe in an outfit by the famed fashion house.
Kristen donned a black top, a pair of black pants with white floral patterns, and a pair of flat black boots. She added color to her monochromed number by wearing a yellow leather jacket. Joining her at the event was Salma Hayek who opted for an all-black attire.
Kristen was also spotted enjoying meal at La Fidelite restaurant in Paris. She went out for dinner wearing a nude-and-black striped shirt and black shorts. She once again ditched heels, choosing a pair of patent leather shoes for the evening-out.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why