Kristen Stewart Rocks Balenciaga Outfit at Paris Fashion Week
After spotted wearing a stained T-shirt at Charles de Gaulle airport, Kristen Stewart cleaned up nicely at the Paris Fashion Week. The spokesmodel of Balenciaga's Florabotanica fragrance was clad from head to toe in an outfit by the famed fashion house.
Kristen donned a black top, a pair of black pants with white floral patterns, and a pair of flat black boots. She added color to her monochromed number by wearing a yellow leather jacket. Joining her at the event was Salma Hayek who opted for an all-black attire.
Kristen was also spotted enjoying meal at La Fidelite restaurant in Paris. She went out for dinner wearing a nude-and-black striped shirt and black shorts. She once again ditched heels, choosing a pair of patent leather shoes for the evening-out.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season