'Glee' 4.04 Preview Sees Rocky Relationships
Prepare to weep tears when watching "Glee" next week. A preview for the episode shows Rachel and Kurt reuniting with Finn and Blaine, who make a surprise visit in New York City, but the reunions may not end up well.
Blaine is seen apologizing to Kurt, who later gets tearful and walks away. Meanwhile, Rachel is featured telling Finn, "You are my first love... But I can't do this anymore."
More couples will have their relationships tested as well since Santana and Brittany deal with the long distance between them, while Will and Emma disagree on a new job offer. At least one of the pairs reportedly won't survive this.
Aptly titled "The Break-Up", the new episode will air Thursday, October 4 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Some of the songs to be covered by the cast are No Doubt's "Don't Speak", Coldplay's "The Scientist", Demi Lovato's "Give Your Heart a Break" and Taylor Swift's "Mine".
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'