'Glee' 4.04 Preview Sees Rocky Relationships
Prepare to weep tears when watching "Glee" next week. A preview for the episode shows Rachel and Kurt reuniting with Finn and Blaine, who make a surprise visit in New York City, but the reunions may not end up well.
Blaine is seen apologizing to Kurt, who later gets tearful and walks away. Meanwhile, Rachel is featured telling Finn, "You are my first love... But I can't do this anymore."
More couples will have their relationships tested as well since Santana and Brittany deal with the long distance between them, while Will and Emma disagree on a new job offer. At least one of the pairs reportedly won't survive this.
Aptly titled "The Break-Up", the new episode will air Thursday, October 4 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Some of the songs to be covered by the cast are No Doubt's "Don't Speak", Coldplay's "The Scientist", Demi Lovato's "Give Your Heart a Break" and Taylor Swift's "Mine".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!