'Glee' 4.04 Preview Sees Rocky Relationships
Prepare to weep tears when watching "Glee" next week. A preview for the episode shows Rachel and Kurt reuniting with Finn and Blaine, who make a surprise visit in New York City, but the reunions may not end up well.
Blaine is seen apologizing to Kurt, who later gets tearful and walks away. Meanwhile, Rachel is featured telling Finn, "You are my first love... But I can't do this anymore."
More couples will have their relationships tested as well since Santana and Brittany deal with the long distance between them, while Will and Emma disagree on a new job offer. At least one of the pairs reportedly won't survive this.
Aptly titled "The Break-Up", the new episode will air Thursday, October 4 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Some of the songs to be covered by the cast are No Doubt's "Don't Speak", Coldplay's "The Scientist", Demi Lovato's "Give Your Heart a Break" and Taylor Swift's "Mine".
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary