'Glee' 4.04 Preview Sees Rocky Relationships
Prepare to weep tears when watching "Glee" next week. A preview for the episode shows Rachel and Kurt reuniting with Finn and Blaine, who make a surprise visit in New York City, but the reunions may not end up well.
Blaine is seen apologizing to Kurt, who later gets tearful and walks away. Meanwhile, Rachel is featured telling Finn, "You are my first love... But I can't do this anymore."
More couples will have their relationships tested as well since Santana and Brittany deal with the long distance between them, while Will and Emma disagree on a new job offer. At least one of the pairs reportedly won't survive this.
Aptly titled "The Break-Up", the new episode will air Thursday, October 4 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Some of the songs to be covered by the cast are No Doubt's "Don't Speak", Coldplay's "The Scientist", Demi Lovato's "Give Your Heart a Break" and Taylor Swift's "Mine".
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board