'Glee' 4.04 Preview Sees Rocky Relationships
Prepare to weep tears when watching "Glee" next week. A preview for the episode shows Rachel and Kurt reuniting with Finn and Blaine, who make a surprise visit in New York City, but the reunions may not end up well.
Blaine is seen apologizing to Kurt, who later gets tearful and walks away. Meanwhile, Rachel is featured telling Finn, "You are my first love... But I can't do this anymore."
More couples will have their relationships tested as well since Santana and Brittany deal with the long distance between them, while Will and Emma disagree on a new job offer. At least one of the pairs reportedly won't survive this.
Aptly titled "The Break-Up", the new episode will air Thursday, October 4 at 9 P.M. on FOX. Some of the songs to be covered by the cast are No Doubt's "Don't Speak", Coldplay's "The Scientist", Demi Lovato's "Give Your Heart a Break" and Taylor Swift's "Mine".
More Glee News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge