Amanda Bynes Enters Non-Guilty Plea in Hit-and-Run Cases
Amanda Bynes' alleged hit-and-run cases went to court on Thursday, September 27. The "Easy A" actress pled not guilty to two counts of hit-and-run, which are only a few of her alleged driving violations over the past six months.
The charges are based on two separate incidents, one which occurred in April and the other in August. Bynes was accused of smashing into other cars and fled the scene. She was initially not charged in the first case but the file was reopened after the August crash.
Bynes did not appear on the court date and entered her pleas through her lawyers. She faces up to six months in jail for each count, if convicted. She is due to attend the court session on October 19.
Bynes has previously laughed off all the reports about her driving erratically which caused her license to be suspended. "I can't help but laugh at all of you writing fake stories about me," she said back in May. "I was not in any hit and runs. I don't drink so the DUI is false."
More Amanda Bynes News
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'