Intense Gunfight Scene Highlighted in New 'RoboCop' Set Videos
More amateur videos taken from the set of Jose Padilha's "RoboCop" reboot make their way out online. The latest series of the clips show some actors filming an intense gunfight scene in the middle of the night on the streets of Hamilton, Ontario. Manufactured rain is seen pouring down as those actors shoot the action-packed scene.
According to reports, the scene that was filmed on Wednesday night, September 26 was a crucial one because it saw protagonist Alex Murphy getting attacked by mercenaries. It was said that the attack was the one causing Murphy's critical wound that would lead him to become RoboCop.
A day prior, on the same location, two gun-wielding men clad in bomber jackets were caught on video tape rehearsing a scene where they rushed into an eatery, in which Joel Kinnaman's protagonist character was having a meal with a colleague. The two men were believed to be preparing for a scene where Murphy would be gunned down.
A remake of Paul Varhoeven's 1987 sci-fi pic of the same name, "RoboCop" focuses on Murphy, a cop who is brought back from the brink of death in the form of a cyborg with no memories of his prior life. The reboot version will be released in the U.S. on August 9, 2013.
Joining Kinnaman in the casting department are such actors as Gary Oldman, Samuel L. Jackson, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Abbie Cornish, Jay Baruchel and Jackie Earle Haley.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes