Newly-Engaged JWoww Wants Snooki as Her Bridesmaid
JWoww hasn't set a wedding date just yet, but she has already had an absolute idea who's going to be her bridesmaid. The newly-engaged reality TV star tells In Touch that she wants her bestie, Snooki, to either be a bridesmaid or a maid of honor on the day she swaps vows with fiance Roger Mathews.
JWoww says Snooki was the first person she called after she was proposed. "If there's anyone in this world that wanted me to be engaged more than me, it'd be Nicole," she gushes. The new mom does feel ecstatic about the engagement as she tweets, "@JENNIWOWW CONGRATS on the engagement boo! Love you so much"
The couple of more than two years announced their engagement on September 26, but they reportedly have been betrothed for months. According to New York Daily News, she was asked to "save it for filming" by producers of "Snooki & JWoww" now that her reality TV show was entering its sophomore season.
Roger proposed to JWoww in a skydiving session. "I look over and see a hand-written sign: 'Jenni, will you ... ' and then I turned to him and freaked out," she remembers. "The whole time I'm screaming, 'What are you doing? What's going on? He's like, 'I want to spend the rest of my life with you! Will you allow me to?' "
On the magazine cover, she proudly shows off her ring, a huge 5 carats rock surrounded by 2.5 carats of pink and white diamonds. "It's more than I ever expected," she raves. "Roger's not an average-looking guy, he's huge: his personality, his size [6'4"]. So I always said, 'I want my ring like you - big! The bigger the better!' "
Of a perfect nuptials, she previously said to Celebuzz, "I want a traditional and nontraditional in the same sense. I want a destination wedding, but it's in Vegas. So, I want it to be a traditional ceremony. I want a huge hotel, beautiful atmosphere, but I want an insane Vegas-style reception. I want an insane after-party that leads us to another after-party that leads into like a rehab pool party. I want to make it like a week vacation for everyone."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie