Photos: Mila Kunis Saves Robin Williams' Life on 'Angriest Man in Brooklyn' Set
Mila Kunis went all wet to film a dramatic scene with Robin Williams on the set of "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" in New York. Shooting the scene in Hudson River on Tuesday, September 25, Kunis was photographed rescuing Williams' life after he attempted to commit suicide.
Rocking blue medical scrubs, Kunis was seen pulling Williams' body out of the water to save his life. She then tried to help him walk properly after making sure that he's just fine. After the filming, the Ukraine-born actress was spotted soaking her hair in a bucket of water to keep it wet. Williams, meanwhile, wrapped his head in a towel.
Directed by Phil Alden Robinson, "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" is a philosophical comedy about a man (Williams) who finds out that he only has a little amount of time to live. In addition to Kunis and Williams, the movie is supported by Peter Dinklage, Melissa Leo and James Earl Jones. The comedy film still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video