Photos: Mila Kunis Saves Robin Williams' Life on 'Angriest Man in Brooklyn' Set
Mila Kunis went all wet to film a dramatic scene with Robin Williams on the set of "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" in New York. Shooting the scene in Hudson River on Tuesday, September 25, Kunis was photographed rescuing Williams' life after he attempted to commit suicide.
Rocking blue medical scrubs, Kunis was seen pulling Williams' body out of the water to save his life. She then tried to help him walk properly after making sure that he's just fine. After the filming, the Ukraine-born actress was spotted soaking her hair in a bucket of water to keep it wet. Williams, meanwhile, wrapped his head in a towel.
Directed by Phil Alden Robinson, "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" is a philosophical comedy about a man (Williams) who finds out that he only has a little amount of time to live. In addition to Kunis and Williams, the movie is supported by Peter Dinklage, Melissa Leo and James Earl Jones. The comedy film still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce