Photos: Mila Kunis Saves Robin Williams' Life on 'Angriest Man in Brooklyn' Set
Mila Kunis went all wet to film a dramatic scene with Robin Williams on the set of "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" in New York. Shooting the scene in Hudson River on Tuesday, September 25, Kunis was photographed rescuing Williams' life after he attempted to commit suicide.
Rocking blue medical scrubs, Kunis was seen pulling Williams' body out of the water to save his life. She then tried to help him walk properly after making sure that he's just fine. After the filming, the Ukraine-born actress was spotted soaking her hair in a bucket of water to keep it wet. Williams, meanwhile, wrapped his head in a towel.
Directed by Phil Alden Robinson, "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" is a philosophical comedy about a man (Williams) who finds out that he only has a little amount of time to live. In addition to Kunis and Williams, the movie is supported by Peter Dinklage, Melissa Leo and James Earl Jones. The comedy film still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers