Photos: Mila Kunis Saves Robin Williams' Life on 'Angriest Man in Brooklyn' Set
Mila Kunis went all wet to film a dramatic scene with Robin Williams on the set of "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" in New York. Shooting the scene in Hudson River on Tuesday, September 25, Kunis was photographed rescuing Williams' life after he attempted to commit suicide.
Rocking blue medical scrubs, Kunis was seen pulling Williams' body out of the water to save his life. She then tried to help him walk properly after making sure that he's just fine. After the filming, the Ukraine-born actress was spotted soaking her hair in a bucket of water to keep it wet. Williams, meanwhile, wrapped his head in a towel.
Directed by Phil Alden Robinson, "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" is a philosophical comedy about a man (Williams) who finds out that he only has a little amount of time to live. In addition to Kunis and Williams, the movie is supported by Peter Dinklage, Melissa Leo and James Earl Jones. The comedy film still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern