Photos: Mila Kunis Saves Robin Williams' Life on 'Angriest Man in Brooklyn' Set
Mila Kunis went all wet to film a dramatic scene with Robin Williams on the set of "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" in New York. Shooting the scene in Hudson River on Tuesday, September 25, Kunis was photographed rescuing Williams' life after he attempted to commit suicide.
Rocking blue medical scrubs, Kunis was seen pulling Williams' body out of the water to save his life. She then tried to help him walk properly after making sure that he's just fine. After the filming, the Ukraine-born actress was spotted soaking her hair in a bucket of water to keep it wet. Williams, meanwhile, wrapped his head in a towel.
Directed by Phil Alden Robinson, "The Angriest Man in Brooklyn" is a philosophical comedy about a man (Williams) who finds out that he only has a little amount of time to live. In addition to Kunis and Williams, the movie is supported by Peter Dinklage, Melissa Leo and James Earl Jones. The comedy film still hasn't got a U.S. release date.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri