Lawyer: Whitney Houston's Daughter Was NOT in Car Wreck
Bobbi Kristina's lawyer confirmed to CNN that the 19-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston was not in the car wreck. The police investigating the case are now not sure of the the next step because having a damaged vehicle on a private property is not a violation.
It was reported by TMZ on Wednesday, September 26 that Kristina was involved in a single-car accident in Alpharetta, Georgia Sunday night. She was allegedly in the passenger seat while boyfriend Nick Gordon was driving the 2012 black Camaro. The car missed its front tire and front bumper while the airbags had been deployed. No injuries were reported.
Police found the vehicle outside Brown and Gordon's apartment while responding to a noise complaint in another apartment. Spotting a "wrecked Camaro sitting in the parking lot with its airbags deployed," the officers knocked on the car's door but did not get any response. The Alpharetta police are still investigating where the accident took place, when and who was involved.
More Bobbi Kristina News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert