Lawyer: Whitney Houston's Daughter Was NOT in Car Wreck
Bobbi Kristina's lawyer confirmed to CNN that the 19-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston was not in the car wreck. The police investigating the case are now not sure of the the next step because having a damaged vehicle on a private property is not a violation.
It was reported by TMZ on Wednesday, September 26 that Kristina was involved in a single-car accident in Alpharetta, Georgia Sunday night. She was allegedly in the passenger seat while boyfriend Nick Gordon was driving the 2012 black Camaro. The car missed its front tire and front bumper while the airbags had been deployed. No injuries were reported.
Police found the vehicle outside Brown and Gordon's apartment while responding to a noise complaint in another apartment. Spotting a "wrecked Camaro sitting in the parking lot with its airbags deployed," the officers knocked on the car's door but did not get any response. The Alpharetta police are still investigating where the accident took place, when and who was involved.
More Bobbi Kristina News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'