Lawyer: Whitney Houston's Daughter Was NOT in Car Wreck
Bobbi Kristina's lawyer confirmed to CNN that the 19-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston was not in the car wreck. The police investigating the case are now not sure of the the next step because having a damaged vehicle on a private property is not a violation.
It was reported by TMZ on Wednesday, September 26 that Kristina was involved in a single-car accident in Alpharetta, Georgia Sunday night. She was allegedly in the passenger seat while boyfriend Nick Gordon was driving the 2012 black Camaro. The car missed its front tire and front bumper while the airbags had been deployed. No injuries were reported.
Police found the vehicle outside Brown and Gordon's apartment while responding to a noise complaint in another apartment. Spotting a "wrecked Camaro sitting in the parking lot with its airbags deployed," the officers knocked on the car's door but did not get any response. The Alpharetta police are still investigating where the accident took place, when and who was involved.
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video