Lawyer: Whitney Houston's Daughter Was NOT in Car Wreck
Bobbi Kristina's lawyer confirmed to CNN that the 19-year-old daughter of Whitney Houston was not in the car wreck. The police investigating the case are now not sure of the the next step because having a damaged vehicle on a private property is not a violation.
It was reported by TMZ on Wednesday, September 26 that Kristina was involved in a single-car accident in Alpharetta, Georgia Sunday night. She was allegedly in the passenger seat while boyfriend Nick Gordon was driving the 2012 black Camaro. The car missed its front tire and front bumper while the airbags had been deployed. No injuries were reported.
Police found the vehicle outside Brown and Gordon's apartment while responding to a noise complaint in another apartment. Spotting a "wrecked Camaro sitting in the parking lot with its airbags deployed," the officers knocked on the car's door but did not get any response. The Alpharetta police are still investigating where the accident took place, when and who was involved.
More Bobbi Kristina News
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?