'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Gets Season 2 Order and Specials
TLC's new rating juggernaut "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" has just been renewed for season 2. The reality show and spin off to "Toddlers and Tiaras" gets 10-episode order in addition to holiday specials that will air later this year.
Seven-year-old Alana Thompson and her family have been a phenomenon since the reality show premiered earlier this year. Since the August 10 debut, the show has absorbed as much as 2.3 million in average of viewers per episode.
"What you see is what you get and we are excited to share even more of Alana and her family’s unbridled hilarity, sincerity and love with our viewers," Amy Winter, general manager of TLC, said in a statement.
Words are, the Thompsons are asking for a raise for the second season. They reportedly asked for $10,000 an episode, which is more than double what they get for the first season at $4,000 per episode.
On another news, it was also reported that one of Kate Gosselin's bodyguards has changed employment to the Thompsons. Alana is said to have two bodyguards now to ensure her safety as the family becomes more and more famous.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked