'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Gets Season 2 Order and Specials
TLC's new rating juggernaut "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" has just been renewed for season 2. The reality show and spin off to "Toddlers and Tiaras" gets 10-episode order in addition to holiday specials that will air later this year.
Seven-year-old Alana Thompson and her family have been a phenomenon since the reality show premiered earlier this year. Since the August 10 debut, the show has absorbed as much as 2.3 million in average of viewers per episode.
"What you see is what you get and we are excited to share even more of Alana and her family’s unbridled hilarity, sincerity and love with our viewers," Amy Winter, general manager of TLC, said in a statement.
Words are, the Thompsons are asking for a raise for the second season. They reportedly asked for $10,000 an episode, which is more than double what they get for the first season at $4,000 per episode.
On another news, it was also reported that one of Kate Gosselin's bodyguards has changed employment to the Thompsons. Alana is said to have two bodyguards now to ensure her safety as the family becomes more and more famous.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri