Lil Wayne Gives Hilarious Answers in Court Deposition
Lil Wayne caused a buzz on the web when footage from a court deposition of a legal battle against Quincy Jones III hit the web. The Young Money rap mogul stubbornly repeated the same answers to a series of "do you recall" questions from Quincy's lawyer Pete Ross.
Weezy said "I don't recall" or "I don't remember" again and again when the attorney tried to make him confirm his runs-in with the law including his 2010 jail stint on Rikers Island. Looking bored and slouching on the table, he blurted "I don't know" even before the next question was fired.
When he was asked by the judge to wait for Ross to ask the question, Weezy shrugged it off, "I'm sorry, that's my psychic." While he claimed he had no recollection of those events asked by the lawyer, he did remember performing at "this badass b**** birthday party recently. She was crazy stupid thick."
At one point, he was asked to verify whether or not he had given an interview with Katie Couric. "That's a stupid a** question," he mocked the lawyer while pointing to a TV that seemed to show the interview tape. "You just saw me on there giving an interview with her."
The rhymer also fired an alleged threat to Ross. "You know he can't save you right," he said before pointing to the judge. "In the real world, that guy right there, he can't save you in the real world." When asked if it was a threat, he said it was not, adding, "I was talking to myself."
Weezy sued Quincy for making a documentary about his life while he recorded his 2008 album "Tha Carter III". The rapper called the film a "scandalous portrayal."
More Lil Wayne News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage