Seth MacFarlane and Emilia Clarke Spotted Kissing on Lunch Date
Seth MacFarlane and Emilia Clarke haven't commented on the romance rumor that emerged over the weekend, but they let their action do the talking. On Tuesday, September 25, the couple was seen packing on PDA when going on a lunch date in Los Angeles.
The "Family Guy" actor and the "Game of Thrones" actress were caught on camera kissing inside their parked car. Looking smitten with each other, they were also hugging and laughing when walking side by side outside Mel's Diner.
Seth and Emilia were first spotted together after dining with friends one day before 2012 Emmy Primetime Awards. The new couple continued their date at the HBO Emmy after-party at the Pacific Design Center in West Hollywood.
At the Emmys, Seth had a minor microphone mishap when taking the stage to present the winner of Outstanding Host in a Reality or Reality-Competition Program. He used a wrong microphone and mocked himself, "This is what happens when you don't come to rehearsal."
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed