Parker Posey Has Affair With Married Man in First 'Price Check' Trailer
An overly-enthusiastic Parker Posey is highlighted in the first trailer for "Price Check". In it, Posey plays an expressive pricing executive whose life changes after she's caught in a relationship with Eric Mabius, who plays one of her employees.
Mabius stars as Pete Cozy, who finds himself a house in the suburbs and a job in the pricing department for a middling supermarket chain. Pete's job allows him to spend quality time with his wife and young son and, despite the fact that they are drowning in debts, they appear happy.
Everything changes when Pete gets a new boss, the beautiful, high powered, fast talking Susan Felders (Posey). With Susan's influence, Pete finds himself on the executive track. Something that both surprises and excites him. The more his salary increases, the more he has to perform at work, and the less time he gets to spend with his family.
At the same time, his relationship with his boss begins to cross the line of professional etiquette. Both become enamored with one another - creating tension in the workplace and in his personal home life.
"Price Check" was first introduced at Sundance Film Festival earlier this year. Directed and written by Michael Walker, the dramedy is set for a limited release in the U.S. on November 16.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?