Parker Posey Has Affair With Married Man in First 'Price Check' Trailer
An overly-enthusiastic Parker Posey is highlighted in the first trailer for "Price Check". In it, Posey plays an expressive pricing executive whose life changes after she's caught in a relationship with Eric Mabius, who plays one of her employees.
Mabius stars as Pete Cozy, who finds himself a house in the suburbs and a job in the pricing department for a middling supermarket chain. Pete's job allows him to spend quality time with his wife and young son and, despite the fact that they are drowning in debts, they appear happy.
Everything changes when Pete gets a new boss, the beautiful, high powered, fast talking Susan Felders (Posey). With Susan's influence, Pete finds himself on the executive track. Something that both surprises and excites him. The more his salary increases, the more he has to perform at work, and the less time he gets to spend with his family.
At the same time, his relationship with his boss begins to cross the line of professional etiquette. Both become enamored with one another - creating tension in the workplace and in his personal home life.
"Price Check" was first introduced at Sundance Film Festival earlier this year. Directed and written by Michael Walker, the dramedy is set for a limited release in the U.S. on November 16.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler