Parker Posey Has Affair With Married Man in First 'Price Check' Trailer
An overly-enthusiastic Parker Posey is highlighted in the first trailer for "Price Check". In it, Posey plays an expressive pricing executive whose life changes after she's caught in a relationship with Eric Mabius, who plays one of her employees.
Mabius stars as Pete Cozy, who finds himself a house in the suburbs and a job in the pricing department for a middling supermarket chain. Pete's job allows him to spend quality time with his wife and young son and, despite the fact that they are drowning in debts, they appear happy.
Everything changes when Pete gets a new boss, the beautiful, high powered, fast talking Susan Felders (Posey). With Susan's influence, Pete finds himself on the executive track. Something that both surprises and excites him. The more his salary increases, the more he has to perform at work, and the less time he gets to spend with his family.
At the same time, his relationship with his boss begins to cross the line of professional etiquette. Both become enamored with one another - creating tension in the workplace and in his personal home life.
"Price Check" was first introduced at Sundance Film Festival earlier this year. Directed and written by Michael Walker, the dramedy is set for a limited release in the U.S. on November 16.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story