Madonna Explains Her Calling Obama 'a Black Muslim'
Madonna answers people's questions as to why she called President Barack Obama "a black Muslim" when giving him an endorsement at her concert in Washington D.C. The Material Girl explains her statement, "I was being ironic on stage."
"Yes I know Obama is not a Muslim - though I know that plenty of people in this country think he is. And what if he were? The point I was making is that a good man is a good man no matter who he prays to. I don't care what religion Obama is - nor should anyone else in America."
Madge seemed to confuse her fans when she called Mr. President "a black Muslim in the White House" while voicing her support for him. "It means there is hope in this country," she explained. "And Obama is fighting for gay rights, okay? So support the man, goddamnit!"
More Madonna News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'