New Clip of 'Glee' 4.03: Kurt Makes a Good First Impression With Isabelle
While Lea Michele's Rachel gets on her teacher's bad side, Chris Colfer's Kurt is more lucky when he meets his soon-to-be mentor, Sarah Jessica Parker's Isabelle, at Vogue. Their first meeting at her office is previewed in a new clip for the upcoming outing "Makeover".
Isabelle tells Kurt that she is from Columbus and has been to his home town of Lima, Ohio. She's not impressed by Breadstix, the popular eatery in the city, but lucky for him, she's quite taken by his resume and the gallery of his "rather bold clothing choices."
The upcoming episode will air September 27. Kurt's good first impression with Isabelle leads him to get the internship of his dreams at the fashion site. At McKinley High, the campaign showdown begins when Brittany and Blaine go head-to-head for Student Council President.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media