New Clip of 'Glee' 4.03: Kurt Makes a Good First Impression With Isabelle
While Lea Michele's Rachel gets on her teacher's bad side, Chris Colfer's Kurt is more lucky when he meets his soon-to-be mentor, Sarah Jessica Parker's Isabelle, at Vogue. Their first meeting at her office is previewed in a new clip for the upcoming outing "Makeover".
Isabelle tells Kurt that she is from Columbus and has been to his home town of Lima, Ohio. She's not impressed by Breadstix, the popular eatery in the city, but lucky for him, she's quite taken by his resume and the gallery of his "rather bold clothing choices."
The upcoming episode will air September 27. Kurt's good first impression with Isabelle leads him to get the internship of his dreams at the fashion site. At McKinley High, the campaign showdown begins when Brittany and Blaine go head-to-head for Student Council President.
More Glee News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs