New Clip of 'Glee' 4.03: Kurt Makes a Good First Impression With Isabelle
While Lea Michele's Rachel gets on her teacher's bad side, Chris Colfer's Kurt is more lucky when he meets his soon-to-be mentor, Sarah Jessica Parker's Isabelle, at Vogue. Their first meeting at her office is previewed in a new clip for the upcoming outing "Makeover".
Isabelle tells Kurt that she is from Columbus and has been to his home town of Lima, Ohio. She's not impressed by Breadstix, the popular eatery in the city, but lucky for him, she's quite taken by his resume and the gallery of his "rather bold clothing choices."
The upcoming episode will air September 27. Kurt's good first impression with Isabelle leads him to get the internship of his dreams at the fashion site. At McKinley High, the campaign showdown begins when Brittany and Blaine go head-to-head for Student Council President.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers