New Clip of 'Glee' 4.03: Kurt Makes a Good First Impression With Isabelle
While Lea Michele's Rachel gets on her teacher's bad side, Chris Colfer's Kurt is more lucky when he meets his soon-to-be mentor, Sarah Jessica Parker's Isabelle, at Vogue. Their first meeting at her office is previewed in a new clip for the upcoming outing "Makeover".
Isabelle tells Kurt that she is from Columbus and has been to his home town of Lima, Ohio. She's not impressed by Breadstix, the popular eatery in the city, but lucky for him, she's quite taken by his resume and the gallery of his "rather bold clothing choices."
The upcoming episode will air September 27. Kurt's good first impression with Isabelle leads him to get the internship of his dreams at the fashion site. At McKinley High, the campaign showdown begins when Brittany and Blaine go head-to-head for Student Council President.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes