New Clip of 'Glee' 4.03: Kurt Makes a Good First Impression With Isabelle
While Lea Michele's Rachel gets on her teacher's bad side, Chris Colfer's Kurt is more lucky when he meets his soon-to-be mentor, Sarah Jessica Parker's Isabelle, at Vogue. Their first meeting at her office is previewed in a new clip for the upcoming outing "Makeover".
Isabelle tells Kurt that she is from Columbus and has been to his home town of Lima, Ohio. She's not impressed by Breadstix, the popular eatery in the city, but lucky for him, she's quite taken by his resume and the gallery of his "rather bold clothing choices."
The upcoming episode will air September 27. Kurt's good first impression with Isabelle leads him to get the internship of his dreams at the fashion site. At McKinley High, the campaign showdown begins when Brittany and Blaine go head-to-head for Student Council President.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik