Zoe Saldana and Bradley Copper Are Dating Again
Zoe Saldana is back in the arms of Bradley Cooper. The couple, who split after a three-month romance in March, gave their relationship another try as they were spotted together watching "The Master" at the Arclight Dome Theater in West Hollywood.
"Bradley had his arm around Zoe the whole time and she nestled her head into his shoulder," an onlooker told Us Weekly of the Saturday, September 22 movie date. "They didn't make any effort to hide the fact that they were together."
Rumor has it, Cooper's mom had everything to do with their reunion. "It was Gloria who told Bradley to date Zoe again - she loves Zoe," a source told RadarOnline. "Bradley and Zoe have been seeing a lot of each other recently; they were promoting their new movie 'The Words' and their paths crossed a few times at press junkets and premieres. That ignited some feelings in Bradley, who told Gloria that he was seeing a lot of Zoe and they were getting on really well."
The source claimed that Saldana is Cooper's first girlfriend since Renee Zellweger that Gloria truly liked. He briefly dated Olivia Wilde and Jennifer Lopez after Zellweger.
More Zoe Saldana News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris