Zoe Saldana and Bradley Copper Are Dating Again
Zoe Saldana is back in the arms of Bradley Cooper. The couple, who split after a three-month romance in March, gave their relationship another try as they were spotted together watching "The Master" at the Arclight Dome Theater in West Hollywood.
"Bradley had his arm around Zoe the whole time and she nestled her head into his shoulder," an onlooker told Us Weekly of the Saturday, September 22 movie date. "They didn't make any effort to hide the fact that they were together."
Rumor has it, Cooper's mom had everything to do with their reunion. "It was Gloria who told Bradley to date Zoe again - she loves Zoe," a source told RadarOnline. "Bradley and Zoe have been seeing a lot of each other recently; they were promoting their new movie 'The Words' and their paths crossed a few times at press junkets and premieres. That ignited some feelings in Bradley, who told Gloria that he was seeing a lot of Zoe and they were getting on really well."
The source claimed that Saldana is Cooper's first girlfriend since Renee Zellweger that Gloria truly liked. He briefly dated Olivia Wilde and Jennifer Lopez after Zellweger.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen