Zoe Saldana and Bradley Copper Are Dating Again
Zoe Saldana is back in the arms of Bradley Cooper. The couple, who split after a three-month romance in March, gave their relationship another try as they were spotted together watching "The Master" at the Arclight Dome Theater in West Hollywood.
"Bradley had his arm around Zoe the whole time and she nestled her head into his shoulder," an onlooker told Us Weekly of the Saturday, September 22 movie date. "They didn't make any effort to hide the fact that they were together."
Rumor has it, Cooper's mom had everything to do with their reunion. "It was Gloria who told Bradley to date Zoe again - she loves Zoe," a source told RadarOnline. "Bradley and Zoe have been seeing a lot of each other recently; they were promoting their new movie 'The Words' and their paths crossed a few times at press junkets and premieres. That ignited some feelings in Bradley, who told Gloria that he was seeing a lot of Zoe and they were getting on really well."
The source claimed that Saldana is Cooper's first girlfriend since Renee Zellweger that Gloria truly liked. He briefly dated Olivia Wilde and Jennifer Lopez after Zellweger.
More Zoe Saldana News
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans