Carrie Underwood Gave Boy His First Kiss on Stage
Carrie Underwood made a 12-year-old boy both ecstatic and famous. The country singer gave the boy, named Chase, his first kiss on stage of her concert in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday, September 22 night.
Standing among the crowd, the young fan was holding a sign asking Underwood to be his first kiss. Underwood invited him to go on stage to make his wish come true. But she first jokingly warned him that her husband Mike Fisher is somewhere around the building and could be looking for him later.
"How we going to do this?" Underwood asked, to which the bold boy responded, "Lip to lip." The singer called him "the smartest kid ever" and planted a kiss on his lips as requested. "That's the only time that is ever going to happen!" Underwood told the cheering crowd.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics