Carrie Underwood Gave Boy His First Kiss on Stage
Carrie Underwood made a 12-year-old boy both ecstatic and famous. The country singer gave the boy, named Chase, his first kiss on stage of her concert in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday, September 22 night.
Standing among the crowd, the young fan was holding a sign asking Underwood to be his first kiss. Underwood invited him to go on stage to make his wish come true. But she first jokingly warned him that her husband Mike Fisher is somewhere around the building and could be looking for him later.
"How we going to do this?" Underwood asked, to which the bold boy responded, "Lip to lip." The singer called him "the smartest kid ever" and planted a kiss on his lips as requested. "That's the only time that is ever going to happen!" Underwood told the cheering crowd.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story