Carrie Underwood Gave Boy His First Kiss on Stage
Carrie Underwood made a 12-year-old boy both ecstatic and famous. The country singer gave the boy, named Chase, his first kiss on stage of her concert in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday, September 22 night.
Standing among the crowd, the young fan was holding a sign asking Underwood to be his first kiss. Underwood invited him to go on stage to make his wish come true. But she first jokingly warned him that her husband Mike Fisher is somewhere around the building and could be looking for him later.
"How we going to do this?" Underwood asked, to which the bold boy responded, "Lip to lip." The singer called him "the smartest kid ever" and planted a kiss on his lips as requested. "That's the only time that is ever going to happen!" Underwood told the cheering crowd.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones