Carrie Underwood Gave Boy His First Kiss on Stage
Carrie Underwood made a 12-year-old boy both ecstatic and famous. The country singer gave the boy, named Chase, his first kiss on stage of her concert in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday, September 22 night.
Standing among the crowd, the young fan was holding a sign asking Underwood to be his first kiss. Underwood invited him to go on stage to make his wish come true. But she first jokingly warned him that her husband Mike Fisher is somewhere around the building and could be looking for him later.
"How we going to do this?" Underwood asked, to which the bold boy responded, "Lip to lip." The singer called him "the smartest kid ever" and planted a kiss on his lips as requested. "That's the only time that is ever going to happen!" Underwood told the cheering crowd.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters