Carrie Underwood Gave Boy His First Kiss on Stage
Carrie Underwood made a 12-year-old boy both ecstatic and famous. The country singer gave the boy, named Chase, his first kiss on stage of her concert in Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday, September 22 night.
Standing among the crowd, the young fan was holding a sign asking Underwood to be his first kiss. Underwood invited him to go on stage to make his wish come true. But she first jokingly warned him that her husband Mike Fisher is somewhere around the building and could be looking for him later.
"How we going to do this?" Underwood asked, to which the bold boy responded, "Lip to lip." The singer called him "the smartest kid ever" and planted a kiss on his lips as requested. "That's the only time that is ever going to happen!" Underwood told the cheering crowd.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album