Jennifer Hudson and Jon Bon Jovi to Join Katy Perry at Obama Concert
More notable musicians have been added to the performer lineup for Barack Obama's upcoming fundraising concert. The Hollywood Reporter shares the words that "American Idol" alum Jennifer Hudson as well as veteran rocker Jon Bon Jovi are all set to support the gig to be held this coming October 7.
Also tapped to perform at the forthcoming "30 Days to Victory Concert", which is set to take place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, are Earth, Wind & Fire. They will join Katy Perry, who has already been confirmed as one of the guest stars. Additional performers, meanwhile, are expected to be unveiled in the coming days.
Serving as the producers for the fundraising event are Ken Ehrlich and members of Obama's Entertainment Advisory Council. Tickets have been sold online starting from $44 each. Following the gig, there will be a $25,000-per-person dinner to be held in downtown Los Angeles. The dinner will be hosted by Jefferey Katzenberg.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion