Jennifer Hudson and Jon Bon Jovi to Join Katy Perry at Obama Concert
More notable musicians have been added to the performer lineup for Barack Obama's upcoming fundraising concert. The Hollywood Reporter shares the words that "American Idol" alum Jennifer Hudson as well as veteran rocker Jon Bon Jovi are all set to support the gig to be held this coming October 7.
Also tapped to perform at the forthcoming "30 Days to Victory Concert", which is set to take place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, are Earth, Wind & Fire. They will join Katy Perry, who has already been confirmed as one of the guest stars. Additional performers, meanwhile, are expected to be unveiled in the coming days.
Serving as the producers for the fundraising event are Ken Ehrlich and members of Obama's Entertainment Advisory Council. Tickets have been sold online starting from $44 each. Following the gig, there will be a $25,000-per-person dinner to be held in downtown Los Angeles. The dinner will be hosted by Jefferey Katzenberg.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'