Jennifer Hudson and Jon Bon Jovi to Join Katy Perry at Obama Concert
More notable musicians have been added to the performer lineup for Barack Obama's upcoming fundraising concert. The Hollywood Reporter shares the words that "American Idol" alum Jennifer Hudson as well as veteran rocker Jon Bon Jovi are all set to support the gig to be held this coming October 7.
Also tapped to perform at the forthcoming "30 Days to Victory Concert", which is set to take place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, are Earth, Wind & Fire. They will join Katy Perry, who has already been confirmed as one of the guest stars. Additional performers, meanwhile, are expected to be unveiled in the coming days.
Serving as the producers for the fundraising event are Ken Ehrlich and members of Obama's Entertainment Advisory Council. Tickets have been sold online starting from $44 each. Following the gig, there will be a $25,000-per-person dinner to be held in downtown Los Angeles. The dinner will be hosted by Jefferey Katzenberg.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance