Jennifer Hudson and Jon Bon Jovi to Join Katy Perry at Obama Concert
More notable musicians have been added to the performer lineup for Barack Obama's upcoming fundraising concert. The Hollywood Reporter shares the words that "American Idol" alum Jennifer Hudson as well as veteran rocker Jon Bon Jovi are all set to support the gig to be held this coming October 7.
Also tapped to perform at the forthcoming "30 Days to Victory Concert", which is set to take place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, are Earth, Wind & Fire. They will join Katy Perry, who has already been confirmed as one of the guest stars. Additional performers, meanwhile, are expected to be unveiled in the coming days.
Serving as the producers for the fundraising event are Ken Ehrlich and members of Obama's Entertainment Advisory Council. Tickets have been sold online starting from $44 each. Following the gig, there will be a $25,000-per-person dinner to be held in downtown Los Angeles. The dinner will be hosted by Jefferey Katzenberg.
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List