Jennifer Hudson and Jon Bon Jovi to Join Katy Perry at Obama Concert
More notable musicians have been added to the performer lineup for Barack Obama's upcoming fundraising concert. The Hollywood Reporter shares the words that "American Idol" alum Jennifer Hudson as well as veteran rocker Jon Bon Jovi are all set to support the gig to be held this coming October 7.
Also tapped to perform at the forthcoming "30 Days to Victory Concert", which is set to take place at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, are Earth, Wind & Fire. They will join Katy Perry, who has already been confirmed as one of the guest stars. Additional performers, meanwhile, are expected to be unveiled in the coming days.
Serving as the producers for the fundraising event are Ken Ehrlich and members of Obama's Entertainment Advisory Council. Tickets have been sold online starting from $44 each. Following the gig, there will be a $25,000-per-person dinner to be held in downtown Los Angeles. The dinner will be hosted by Jefferey Katzenberg.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing