Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. Welcome a Son
Sarah Michelle Gellar, 35, and Freddie Prinze Jr., 36, have welcomed their second child, a baby boy. "Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze, Jr. are thrilled to announce that they welcomed a baby son into the world this past week," a rep announced to the press.
"Mother and baby are doing great," the representative added. "And Charlotte is VERY excited to be a big sister." Sarah and Freddie's first child, a daughter named Charlotte Grace, was born on September 19, 2009, seven years after they got married in Mexico.
Sarah met Freddie in 1996 when filming "I Know What You Did Last Summer". They began dating three years later before tying the knot in 2002. The couple also worked together in 2002's "Scooby-Doo" and its 2007 sequel "Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed".
Why did it take her seven years to become parents? "Becoming a parent is the most selfless act, and you need to be at a point in your life where you can give up anything and everything for a child," she once explained. "I don't know if you know how to do that when you're in your 20s."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics