Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. Welcome a Son
Sarah Michelle Gellar, 35, and Freddie Prinze Jr., 36, have welcomed their second child, a baby boy. "Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze, Jr. are thrilled to announce that they welcomed a baby son into the world this past week," a rep announced to the press.
"Mother and baby are doing great," the representative added. "And Charlotte is VERY excited to be a big sister." Sarah and Freddie's first child, a daughter named Charlotte Grace, was born on September 19, 2009, seven years after they got married in Mexico.
Sarah met Freddie in 1996 when filming "I Know What You Did Last Summer". They began dating three years later before tying the knot in 2002. The couple also worked together in 2002's "Scooby-Doo" and its 2007 sequel "Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed".
Why did it take her seven years to become parents? "Becoming a parent is the most selfless act, and you need to be at a point in your life where you can give up anything and everything for a child," she once explained. "I don't know if you know how to do that when you're in your 20s."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group