Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze Jr. Welcome a Son
Sarah Michelle Gellar, 35, and Freddie Prinze Jr., 36, have welcomed their second child, a baby boy. "Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze, Jr. are thrilled to announce that they welcomed a baby son into the world this past week," a rep announced to the press.
"Mother and baby are doing great," the representative added. "And Charlotte is VERY excited to be a big sister." Sarah and Freddie's first child, a daughter named Charlotte Grace, was born on September 19, 2009, seven years after they got married in Mexico.
Sarah met Freddie in 1996 when filming "I Know What You Did Last Summer". They began dating three years later before tying the knot in 2002. The couple also worked together in 2002's "Scooby-Doo" and its 2007 sequel "Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed".
Why did it take her seven years to become parents? "Becoming a parent is the most selfless act, and you need to be at a point in your life where you can give up anything and everything for a child," she once explained. "I don't know if you know how to do that when you're in your 20s."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'