Rihanna Rolls 'Diamonds' in New Single Artwork
In anticipation of her new song release, Rihanna has unveiled an artwork for the single titled "Diamonds". The black-and-white image features the Barbadian songstress' hands holding a rolling paper full of diamonds.
The song will make its world premiere on radio Wednesday, September 26. To Z-100 radio host Elvis Duran, Riri said of the track, "The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it's about love and the gears are a little different from what people would expect. I'm excited to surprise them sonically." She added, "It's laid-back but it's hopeful. It's a record that... gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it."
"Diamonds" will be the first single lifted from her seventh studio album which is slated for a November release. In support of the upcoming release, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker is going to embark on Diamonds World Tour that will begin March 8, 2012 in Buffalo, New York.
More Rihanna News
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses