Rihanna Rolls 'Diamonds' in New Single Artwork
In anticipation of her new song release, Rihanna has unveiled an artwork for the single titled "Diamonds". The black-and-white image features the Barbadian songstress' hands holding a rolling paper full of diamonds.
The song will make its world premiere on radio Wednesday, September 26. To Z-100 radio host Elvis Duran, Riri said of the track, "The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it's about love and the gears are a little different from what people would expect. I'm excited to surprise them sonically." She added, "It's laid-back but it's hopeful. It's a record that... gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it."
"Diamonds" will be the first single lifted from her seventh studio album which is slated for a November release. In support of the upcoming release, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker is going to embark on Diamonds World Tour that will begin March 8, 2012 in Buffalo, New York.
More Rihanna News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'