Rihanna Rolls 'Diamonds' in New Single Artwork
In anticipation of her new song release, Rihanna has unveiled an artwork for the single titled "Diamonds". The black-and-white image features the Barbadian songstress' hands holding a rolling paper full of diamonds.
The song will make its world premiere on radio Wednesday, September 26. To Z-100 radio host Elvis Duran, Riri said of the track, "The lyrics are very hopeful and positive, but it's about love and the gears are a little different from what people would expect. I'm excited to surprise them sonically." She added, "It's laid-back but it's hopeful. It's a record that... gives me such a great feeling when I listen to it."
"Diamonds" will be the first single lifted from her seventh studio album which is slated for a November release. In support of the upcoming release, the "Only Girl (In the World)" hitmaker is going to embark on Diamonds World Tour that will begin March 8, 2012 in Buffalo, New York.
More Rihanna News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video