Ke$ha's New Single 'Die Young' Arrives in Full
After months of teasing, Ke$ha finally unleashes her fresh music in full. "Die Young" is her first official offering for a new studio album that is coming out next. Eying the party crowd, she doesn't stray too far away from her previous dance tracks that sent her to claim worldwide fame.
"I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums/Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone," the Nashville singer belts out the fun-filled lyrics promising a wild night of partying. "So, while you're here in my arms, let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young."
Ke$ha will release her album, "Warrior", in the U.S. on December 4. She said the CD would be "the dawn of a new genre of music: COCK POP!!!". After participating in a Bob Dylan cover album, she also was inspired to show "a little bit more vulnerability on the record."
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.
- Emotional Ariana Grande Seen for the First Time After Manchester Concert Bombing
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne